Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss > Pet Loss

Old 23-02-2007, 11:32 PM   #41
jargonner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWGS718 View Post
This was my 1st Aro and I had it for close to 2 yrs. Came home today and it was on to my floor. Check my PH , it was around 6.9 to 7, a little high but this wasn’t the 1st time it hit 7 before. My ARO been pretty good, it never try to jump out of tank before. I love my ARO because it brings me alot of luck. I been winning on sports gambling for the past years two yr I had him.

Questions
1) I was told when your ARO commit suicide something is bad/weird is about to happen. So today I took it easy on gambling. Can someone share your stories? Any bad thing occurs after your Aro death?

Thanks
May your aro R.I.P.
Just for you infor, my RTG die on the first day of the Lunar chinese new year and this is only happen last year. And i stare on the aro for about an hour before throwing it onto the dustbin.
Old 23-02-2007, 11:44 PM   #42
dynnowanna

My deepest condolences..
I just lost a pair of RTGs..
I feel your pain..
Old 25-02-2007, 10:03 PM   #43
O.SEXCBABEE

my baby aro also died...i still look at the tank and look for him..u kept the body in the freezer?? It was so hard buried my aro..I knew It was the last time I will see him....