Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 07-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #31
figo007
Arofanatic

Hello to ALL bro/sis:

Here's some of the update of my CBR that I bought from JJ market:

Video and Pictures of CBR_1 on 07022010:
-This peace confirmed is a female on last Thursday during my WC. 3 of the gunners keep on chasing her after the WC, to my surprised that I can see some eggs on my tub at night time after came back from dinner!!!
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

figo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #32
figo007
Arofanatic

Video and Pictures of CBR_2 on 07022010:
-Can see some improvement on the head, but the body still looks thin to me, trying hard to improve the penducle but looks difficult to widen up the penducle of this peace....any idea that I can improve the penducle of this peace?

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Old 07-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #33
westiee
Dragon

Thkx for sharing,nice female look like u keeping them healthy regardless of ur setup,keep it up!
westiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #34
figo007
Arofanatic

Video and Pictures of CBR_3 on 07022010:
-Can see some significant growth of the body length on this piece, however noticed the eye on this piece look stunt? Not so sure about it.... Any comments on this piece?

YouTube Video

Old 07-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #35
nazari

Hi Bro Figo,

Thanks for the sharing again!

Were your fishes ill before since the last time you updated? Internal Bacteria can also cause the eyes to enlarge. As long as it is not permanent; yes, you can reverse the eyes (back to good health) issue. Hope you can bring it back to good health again. Once they are in good health, you can start feeding them aggressively

Cheers
Old 07-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #36
figo007
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiee View Post
Thkx for sharing,nice female look like u keeping them healthy regardless of ur setup,keep it up!
Thanks brother! Always in good mood too if they are all looks healthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazari View Post
Hi Bro Figo,

Thanks for the sharing again!

Were your fishes ill before since the last time you updated? Internal Bacteria can also cause the eyes to enlarge. As long as it is not permanent; yes, you can reverse the eyes (back to good health) issue. Hope you can bring it back to good health again. Once they are in good health, you can start feeding them aggressively

Cheers
For the CBR_3 since I acquired from a Bro here end of Nov last year I noticed the eye shape are already slightly bigger compared to the rests. But this piece din't encounter any ill problem till now, and actively searching for food during the meal time.

Both the CBR_1 and CBR_2 were ill before due to PH shock during one of my routine WC. Saw the PH drop to <6.5 and put too much baking soda to up the PH... I'm trying to maintain my PH at about the region of 6.5 to 6.9.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #37
westiee
Dragon

Bro 007...ur CBR onli growth in lenght but no only body mass/penduncle...guess u have to re-adminstrate on ur feeding redimge/WC and food given to them...Btw u stay around NE area?
Old 08-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #38
figo007
Arofanatic

Quote:
Bro 007...ur CBR onli growth in lenght but no only body mass/penduncle...guess u have to re-adminstrate on ur feeding redimge/WC and food given to them...Btw u stay around NE area?
haha Yes Bro Westiee! One more gold fish keeper from the fartest NE area (The last lorong after Sengkang). As suggested by Bro Kits and Bro Nazari. I'm currently using a timer and my daily feeding routine will be: 5am, 8am, 11am, 2pm and the last meal at 5pm. I'm using the Green colour Hikari sinking pallets.

On top of that. FBW will be added in on 6.30am and about 6.45pm, in daily basis. My light will be On till 8:45pm. so I will put in some frozen spinach around 7.30pm to 8:30pm before the light OFF.

Comparing these 3 CBRs. The appetite of CBR_1 (female) looks good compare to the #2 and #3. The more food that I top up, the more the #1 go and sapu... Both #2 and #3 looks like slow eater to me, any idea how to increase their appetite?

All comments are welcome!
Old 08-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #39
westiee
Dragon

I would say still under fed by the amount of times by timer but again as u dun wc often so gotta to feed less..now is the crit stage now to thicken peduncle n widen the oza...I'm stayin near buagkok mrt
Old 08-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #40
figo007
Arofanatic

Quote:
I would say still under fed by the amount of times by timer but again as u dun wc often so gotta to feed less..now is the crit stage now to thicken peduncle n widen the oza...I'm stayin near buagkok mrt
OK thanks Bro. I will try to put in more effort to:
-improve the head growth
-thickening the penducle
-widen the oza

Will update in near future again

Since we stay so near, got time can meet for coffee