Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss

Old 02-10-2002, 02:14 PM   #1
Xx{-_-}xX
Dragon

redcross Scratches... on my SR body

Hi, guys.... recently saw scratch marks on my Aro body. It might have scratched itself at the filter while chasing the shrimps. Do i need do to anything or will it heal itself... Yr comments will be greatly appreciated ... thanks
Xx{-_-}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 06:17 AM   #2
emps

Describe the bruises... Are they deep and bleeding? How big are they? Any other observable injury or trauma? How about its appetite/behavior/breathing?

Depending on how severe the bruises are, they should heal over time. Just keep your tank water speck free and your aro's home safe.

I recommend Melafix, if you can find it.. It aides in healing of wounds, bruises, regeneration of scales..etc. It's an all natural product, so you can't go wrong with it.

Goodluck bro!
Old 04-10-2002, 06:46 AM   #3
Xx{-_-}xX
Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by emps
Describe the bruises... Are they deep and bleeding? How big are they? Any other observable injury or trauma? How about its appetite/behavior/breathing?

Depending on how severe the bruises are, they should heal over time. Just keep your tank water speck free and your aro's home safe.

I recommend Melafix, if you can find it.. It aides in healing of wounds, bruises, regeneration of scales..etc. It's an all natural product, so you can't go wrong with it.

Goodluck bro!
Thank you, its not bleeding or anything.... its just a scratch... the fish eating well... i will take yr advise and use melafix... thanks again
Xx{-_-}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 01:33 PM   #4
Vil

according to my experiences
slight surface scratch on the scales will heal with time, have patience
Old 10-10-2002, 02:52 AM   #5
Hobbit6003
Dragon

Hi,

If they're just scratches, just leave them to heal by itself. Just make sure a good and stable water parameter is maintained, and that the fish has a good appetite.

Mine get more than scratches all the time, as he loves to jump up and catch bull frogs or feeder fish all the time, hitting itself against the tank cover. Trust the natural immunity if your fish.

Look into my galleries if you need some encouragement.

Cheers,

Kenny
Hobbit6003 is offline   Reply With Quote