Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss > Pet Loss

Old 13-12-2002, 02:19 AM   #1
ToYbOx
User Under Moderation

Default Hmmmmm can i Post Abt Betta Death??

Would like to Post a Topic about my Betta Death.. hope u don't mind.

I just bought a Full Crown Betta a month ago looks fine to me cost me 15 bucks Sg money, put it in a 1ft Tank to enjoy freedom yesterday wanted to on the light and see my beatiful betta to feed it also.

Saw my betta trying to commit suicide by pushing his head in between 2 big stones. so i knock the glass so he would move away and i was scared he might tried it again so i move it to a small tank which is empty.

| went out to fetch my girlfriend home and came back to watch my betta again and realise he is not moving shook the tank and then realise he is Dead.....

Damn any bro's out there know any bro's selling cheap betta or any shop selling cheap and wonderful betta i really love playing betta but i just can't buy an expensive one really on budget haiz.......
ToYbOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2002, 02:30 AM   #2
Aaron Kent

Default By all means

Arowana or Betta, the loss is painful nonetheless. Sorry to hear about your loss. It is a peculiar behaviour you described. Perhaps you should have just moved the stones apart and not move the fish. Like I always say, if they die, usually they die for a reason. Maybe his time is just up.

Anyway, hope you find the next betta of your dreams. They usually are pretty hardy and don't die just like that.
Old 13-12-2002, 02:33 AM   #3
ToYbOx
User Under Moderation

thanks aaron just ver hard to find my favourite colour betta in sg haiz.... some more he is my best friend....
ToYbOx is offline   Reply With Quote