Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 31-12-2013, 08:20 AM   #41
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel View Post
Har?! How to describe???? .... errr...... Not ugly, dark dark, no moustache, height about 170cm, look about 35yrs old. if u see him, u ask him izzit a guy keep on asking to buy black/white baby koi. Don't want those red/white. He is a good salesman. Bcas i ask him can cheaper or not if i buy more. He say will ask boss and went to carry a pail and net. ALso dunno how to reject him if the price is not right. And then start catching and packing for me. LOL.... kinda interesting experiences with a FT. If i buying koi again, i mostly come back here look for him. But dunno can be even cheaper or not.
He has been working at nkf farm since he was a young man, close to 15yrs if I not wrong. He learnt a lot with the boss and ask him choose koi is not wrong, but u must let him know what u looking for and u choose what u like from his choice. Boss seem to trust him alot in his sales.
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #42
Ronald
Dragon

Quote:
sadly i cannot buy more. already got 12 arowana, 11 koi, 3 pb and 8 gourami squeezing in a 422 tank.
My Goodness! This is not the way to keep fish
Ronald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #43
nel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post
He has been working at nkf farm since he was a young man, close to 15yrs if I not wrong. He learnt a lot with the boss and ask him choose koi is not wrong, but u must let him know what u looking for and u choose what u like from his choice. Boss seem to trust him alot in his sales.
he is an Indian worker. One of the koi looks like Nemo. bcas one fin smaller than the other. lol... so cute.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald View Post
My Goodness! This is not the way to keep fish
Then how and where to keep fish? i have not describe the fish tank next to this tank. LFS style, like 328. about 20 fish. Oscar, tilapia, aro, pb. from mid to big size. No money to buy 822 tank.
Old 31-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #44
spencertan
Dragon

Description seems to point to Ah Lam. He has been working there since 1998 if im not wrong. About 15 years like what Bro Kohaku has mentioned.
spencertan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #45
nel

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencertan View Post
Description seems to point to Ah Lam. He has been working there since 1998 if im not wrong. About 15 years like what Bro Kohaku has mentioned.
i thought he is a FT from Bangadesh to clean pond and feed fish, in my first expression. Oooops! No wonder he can name out all those fish name.

I need to dig a hole to hide my head. malu siahz....

Oh ya, where can I find short body koi or carp? But its red white colours.
Japanese koi all long long one. Carp is all short body but grey colours. I remembered seeing it in red and young when i was a kid, in Sin Leong restuarant at Parkway Parade many many many years ago. so cute.....
Old 31-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #46
nutx
Dragon

Quote:
haha...you also know he worked there 15yrs???
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #47
spencertan
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutx View Post
haha...you also know he worked there 15yrs???
Ya.. I know right.. Especially the highlighted number..
Old 31-12-2013, 02:58 PM   #48
spencertan
Dragon

Quote:
i thought he is a FT from Bangadesh to clean pond and feed fish, in my first expression. Oooops! No wonder he can name out all those fish name.

I need to dig a hole to hide my head. malu siahz....

Oh ya, where can I find short body koi or carp? But its red white colours.
Japanese koi all long long one. Carp is all short body but grey colours. I remembered seeing it in red and young when i was a kid, in Sin Leong restuarant at Parkway Parade many many many years ago. so cute.....
Not sure what you referring to.. But I think about Wakin upon your description..
Wakin are quite cool looking. Seems like a half half between goldfish and koi.
Old 31-12-2013, 04:32 PM   #49
nel

Quote:
Not sure what you referring to.. But I think about Wakin upon your description..
Wakin are quite cool looking. Seems like a half half between goldfish and koi.
Not wakin. It looks like carp but not grey colour. Big size too. Short short fat fat. Confirm it's not those long body koi type. I been searching for years.
Old 31-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #50
spencertan
Dragon

Quote:
Not wakin. It looks like carp but not grey colour. Big size too. Short short fat fat. Confirm it's not those long body koi type. I been searching for years.
Are you referring to Goldfish instead? Maybe some other brothers could help..
Short short fat fat, I can only think of Ryukin. Hahaha..