Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 18-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #31
SaDan
Dragon

Tks fr the info! Hm.. A noon question.. Wads the diff between coral stone and coral chips?? Heh abt list down the types of SLW shrimps in terms of easy to rear to difficult ??
Bro avex!!!! U have been summon to share ur knowledge n exp!!!! Come come~~~
SaDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 08:52 PM   #32
_kai_
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxpro98 View Post
wont they cross breed since they come from the same family?, i personal like cardinals and one other which i dunno the name C328 have, a rocky look and very nice! i only they need high PH and GH, sensitive to ph shock and very easy to die bah and coral sand as base is perfect colour sand in my opinion

i ask the mod to help me check liao 2 weeks pass, no news, i dun wan to ask anymore, not wanting to get zap and ban from this forum see alot people asking about the buy and sell, all the conversation were empty, so i guess i have to wait
I dont think they cross breed, that one i not too sure . Coral sand i like the colour, but will dirty easily by all the waste produced from the snails and shrimps, plus mine has plants and i dont like the colour contrast of green and white. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaDan View Post
Tks fr the info! Hm.. A noon question.. Wads the diff between coral stone and coral chips?? Heh abt list down the types of SLW shrimps in terms of easy to rear to difficult ??
Bro avex!!!! U have been summon to share ur knowledge n exp!!!! Come come~~~
Dont think theres really a diff between chips and stones except the sizes. Easy to rear in my opinion is definitely white orchid at 1st rank , followed by blue leg poso(Altho i cant be sure as i just got them, but they seem really happy and healthy)the brown ones(not sure of its common and scientific name, the one that has similar cherry shape and is rocky coloured)cardinals, goldflakes and the three hardest that never survive in my care are spongicola(harlequin), brown camo and red stripe. I have no problem witht he others except for those last 3, altho i had harlequins and red stripes living for a long time until my tank crashed, but i wouldnt say i can care for them as well as i care for my others. They may be of different lakes which have different parameters. And yes bro avex pls share, you got a white stripe berried, i wanna know how .
_kai_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #33
thxpro98

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kai_ View Post
I dont think they cross breed, that one i not too sure . Coral sand i like the colour, but will dirty easily by all the waste produced from the snails and shrimps, plus mine has plants and i dont like the colour contrast of green and white. .
but i see people tank, how great the shrimps on on white sand although easy to dirty u poison me so itchy to start a tank!
Old 18-04-2011, 09:39 PM   #34
_kai_
Dragon

Mission accomplish . Now to poison everyone else
Old 18-04-2011, 09:58 PM   #35
Sinubux

Awesome looking shrimps....
Old 18-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #36
thxpro98

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kai_ View Post
Mission accomplish . Now to poison everyone else
walao.. i actually got poisoned when i saw those shrimps u poison me deep deep liao , i need the spare tank ar cant sell my shrimps yet bro
Old 18-04-2011, 10:02 PM   #37
SaDan
Dragon

Another noob q... Does ph high means they prefer salty water..?
Old 18-04-2011, 10:09 PM   #38
_kai_
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinubux View Post
Awesome looking shrimps....
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thxpro98 View Post
walao.. i actually got poisoned when i saw those shrimps u poison me deep deep liao , i need the spare tank ar cant sell my shrimps yet bro
I got spare tank but i think i may be using haha. Anyway its too small to make a nice sulawesi tank. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaDan View Post
Another noob q... Does ph high means they prefer salty water..?
Nope, Ph and salinity should be two completely different. Salinity is how much salt is inside the water and ph is weather its more hard or soft. Hope im right... .
Old 18-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #39
SaDan
Dragon

Kk. Got a photo of white orchid SLW to share...? Heh
Old 18-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #40
_kai_
Dragon

Hmm i wouldnt mind posting it but i cant find it right now . I will try to post pics of all my shrimps in their new habitat .