Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascaping Showcase / Journals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
JadeIceGreen

Default 30cm Cube Community Build

Hey all!

I have this idea floating around for some time now. Who is interested to participate in a 30cm cube community build? The only rule is that your tank will have to be a 30cm cube, but other than that, feel free to use what filters, substrate, fauna and flora you prefer.

I think this community build will stir up some excitement in one of the quietest sub-forum in arofanatics. We will all post our progress under this thread and the more experienced among us can help the less experienced. It will be very relevant sharing as everyone who takes part will be going through the same constraints.

I will talk to my preferred LFS to see if I can get the tanks and accessories at a cheaper rate since this is a community build. I will speak to the mod also. The more people that join, the better it will be. Not only will our stuff be cheaper, but this build thread will be much better.

Feel free to post comments on any more ideas and let's talk about this!