Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers > Equipment/DIY discussion

Old 15-12-2004, 07:05 PM   #61
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

I'm neutral also .. unless chemifish can back up his claims with evidence then the truth will be out and deleted posts will be reinstated.

Certain "words" can be deem "degrading" to Aquapharm products hence I removed the relevant posts. However, I'm leaving this thread open to allow both parties to clarify as long as there are no names calling or so called "flaming" posts.

I would also hope that Aquapharm can come out and clarify everything.
BarraCuda™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 12:51 AM   #62
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

We decided to restore all the posts and leave both companies to explain themselves.
Old 16-12-2004, 02:54 PM   #63
Ekia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarraCuda™
We decided to restore all the posts and leave both companies to explain themselves.
that would be great.. since aquapharm has come to know of this incident.. good for them to help clarify everything...
Old 16-12-2004, 07:01 PM   #64
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

We verified that Chemifish is actually Matthew Boyd, 1 of the 3 sons of the founder Dick Boyd. His IP originated in US and further verification from their HQ email confirmed that Chemifish is indeed Matthew.
Old 16-12-2004, 07:30 PM   #65
Ekia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarraCuda™
We verified that Chemifish is actually Matthew Boyd, 1 of the 3 sons of the founder Dick Boyd. His IP originated in US and further verification from their HQ email confirmed that Chemifish is indeed Matthew.
wow! does that prove something? maybe aquapharm can explain further? otherwise doesn't this conclude something?
Old 16-12-2004, 08:06 PM   #66
Ekia

One more thing that I have been wondering. Is Marine Environment salt by Aquacraft or Aquapharm? Look here: http://www.aquapharmlabs.com/seasalts.htm

You will realise that Aquapharm's salt is named exactly the same as Aquacraft. Marine Environment and Coral Marine. But if u take a closer look, there is actually slight difference. Unless Aquacraft's sea salt is OEM by Aquapharm, otherwise, a lot of us have been buying the wrong salt! Maybe we can do a check with Aquacraft.

This is the salt from Aquacraft: http://www.aquacraft.net/w0018.html

Don't they look so similar? No wonder all of us were wondering what aquapharm salt that devilfire was talking about. All of us were actually taken in and thought that they are the same thing. Only devilfire is sharp enough to notice the difference. Something to ponder again huh?
Old 16-12-2004, 11:01 PM   #67
Maculosus

I hope Aquapharm can clarify everything here, otherwise it would also be an embarrassment to SG reefing community.
Old 17-12-2004, 02:26 AM   #68
nitro

Default Aquapharm Products

Any outcome??? Seems like our friend has diappeared from the scene.

Perhaps a new product in near future???
Old 17-12-2004, 10:41 AM   #69
devilfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekia
One more thing that I have been wondering. Is Marine Environment salt by Aquacraft or Aquapharm? Look here: http://www.aquapharmlabs.com/seasalts.htm

You will realise that Aquapharm's salt is named exactly the same as Aquacraft. Marine Environment and Coral Marine. But if u take a closer look, there is actually slight difference. Unless Aquacraft's sea salt is OEM by Aquapharm, otherwise, a lot of us have been buying the wrong salt! Maybe we can do a check with Aquacraft.

This is the salt from Aquacraft: http://www.aquacraft.net/w0018.html

Don't they look so similar? No wonder all of us were wondering what aquapharm salt that devilfire was talking about. All of us were actually taken in and thought that they are the same thing. Only devilfire is sharp enough to notice the difference. Something to ponder again huh?

fr the 1st link, the funny thing is y aquapharmlab didnt show pics of their salt in their website but it is not the case 4 their other products. or is it my computer something wrong? my computer can oni show pics of the rest of their products but not the salt. any esperience otherwise?
Old 17-12-2004, 11:18 AM   #70
jc85

A hint: check where aquapharmlabs.com is registered. Seems pretty obvious to me but as some reefer mentioned, black or white cat does not matter as long as its a good cat.

Other implication whether if the product is copied or not, let the relevant parties sort it out themselve. As hobbist, do we want to get involved?