Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-05-2019, 06:33 PM   #111
lenghan
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 70
Default

Looks likely that Martial will not be sold as he is favourite of the Glazers.
Such a wasteful talent with extremely poor works attitude (or none of the managers were able to develop him???)
lenghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2019, 07:04 PM   #112
jwhtan
Barney

 
jwhtan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 9,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveikan View Post
Find thta we sell player too easily....i mean why no release clause and etc

works both ways ...... for eg Alexis Sanchez .....

nobody wants to buy him and we are stuck with his exorbitant salary while he is not performing
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2019, 09:23 PM   #113
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

Now we have to sell Sanchez plus subsidizing his salary.

Rumor going around that he is heading to one of Italian clubs
loveikan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2019, 09:25 PM   #114
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscowblue View Post
Just sell anyone who wants to go
PSG is targetting DdG for 70mil.
Sell him and make our Argentine gk as No. 1 cos the release clause for the AM gk is at 125mil if i am not wrong. Rather use the 70mil to get a gd CB
loveikan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2019, 09:48 PM   #115
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

We are the champion.
Can rope in some of the players in the 1st team when we bench a few of our star players

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by loveikan; 15-05-2019 at 09:54 PM.
loveikan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 12:19 AM   #116
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon
 
moscowblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 10,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveikan View Post
PSG is targetting DdG for 70mil.
Sell him and make our Argentine gk as No. 1 cos the release clause for the AM gk is at 125mil if i am not wrong. Rather use the 70mil to get a gd CB
that is correct, Romero is not that bad.

Priority is to get
1. right back
2. central defender
3. defensive midfielder
4. change LKK if possible

Not that hard right
moscowblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 01:10 AM   #117
lenghan
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscowblue View Post
that is correct, Romero is not that bad.

Priority is to get
1. right back
2. central defender
3. defensive midfielder
4. change LKK if possible

Not that hard right
Not going to be easy too....
I believe things are not right in the dressing room too
Take for example Rashford....last few games he had been firing blanks and talks within the teammates that he is getting arrogant does not speak well of the state of affairs.
Pogba..all talks but on the field, MIA
Even the outgoing Herrera hinted that things are not going right.

Ole had been saying he will be "ruthless" but till now, only giving "politically" nice answers. Maybe he is being hampered by the fact that he cannot see replacements coming in.
But we have yet to see any of the "targetted" players showing any interest.

So I believe it is really an uphill battle for OGS to assemble a decent team for the preseason.

Hope I am absolutely wrong about these feelings
lenghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 02:48 AM   #118
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon
 
moscowblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 10,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenghan View Post
Not going to be easy too....
I believe things are not right in the dressing room too
Take for example Rashford....last few games he had been firing blanks and talks within the teammates that he is getting arrogant does not speak well of the state of affairs.
Pogba..all talks but on the field, MIA
Even the outgoing Herrera hinted that things are not going right.

Ole had been saying he will be "ruthless" but till now, only giving "politically" nice answers. Maybe he is being hampered by the fact that he cannot see replacements coming in.
But we have yet to see any of the "targetted" players showing any interest.

So I believe it is really an uphill battle for OGS to assemble a decent team for the preseason.

Hope I am absolutely wrong about these feelings
If really not going to get our targets due to being not involved in CL, then we might as well use the current crop of youngster trying to break into the senior squad. There can be nobody bigger than the club.
moscowblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 05:12 AM   #119
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon
 
SabaDen92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 14,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscowblue View Post
If really not going to get our targets due to being not involved in CL, then we might as well use the current crop of youngster trying to break into the senior squad. There can be nobody bigger than the club.
Hope not but the club's transfer 'guru' will try for players we cannot get..running round circles n ended up with nothing. Old habits die hard...
SabaDen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2019, 11:58 AM   #120
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

A good mix is impt as the youngsters lack the experiences.
Definitely needed more players with good atitude like LShaw, Lindelof, Fred and maybe Lingard.

Btw' can Lingard play the role of harasssing the player when the opposing team had the ball.

Eager to find out who will be leaving and who will come in.
loveikan is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
aropudlian, loveikan
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)