Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 07-02-2006, 01:40 PM   #21
aromatix
Dragon

welcome aboard bro tscvc.
we all started as newbies too.
enjoy the hobby
aromatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:16 AM   #22
tscvc

Yup, at first I thought that keeping Aro is like for business, good luck, feng shui kind of thing... But ever since I jumped into it, IT IS LIKE A HOBBY TO ME NOW!!! I've since started to buy books, read up, compare, and even purposely go to friend's house and see their fishes and also ask for pointers... It is indeed very satisfying to see the baby grow up and to have the fish recognise me... Now I fully understand why you guys are here... To enjoy and share your love for the wonderful fish, the Arowana... Hope to learn more from you guys... Anyway, any aro keeping clinics coming up??? Hee hee...
Old 08-02-2006, 02:52 AM   #23
andychen

Hmm.. Bro, it looks like 1.5 or RTG from the picture you have shown..
Old 08-02-2006, 10:33 AM   #24
tscvc

Hey Bros,
something happened last night. After I posted the pics of my aro on this site, I noticed some nice development on my aro... While the colour of the aro could not be fully taken because I only using my handphone to take the pictures, I just have to describe to you guys. Dun know if it is common for a 1.5 or RTG (or whatever breed my Aro belongs to) to show this type of development but I noticed some gold clusters on the top row last scale of the aro as well as near the head area, I noticed some gold specks... Is it common or do I have a severe case of the 'Stare at Arowana Syndrome' liao???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Update 1.jpg (33.7 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg Update 2.jpg (35.9 KB, 359 views)