Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 24-05-2003, 12:01 PM   #11
shintze

hehe i always drop by the fish tank while eating at the market there... cos working quite near also

to beo beo the gf .. so nice the ranchus
Old 24-05-2003, 12:13 PM   #12
secrets

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishfever
Yeah, no risk no gain as long as it is not ulcer. Looks like a lot of bros have a good impression of Ben, will make a point to visit this shop at Tiong Bahru next week.
Ya, nice man. I go makan there sure go find him. But very very long never go liao.
Old 24-05-2003, 12:23 PM   #13
LASERGUY

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: My Favourite LFS

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
Blk 7 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-105

The block just beside the Tanjong Pagar hawker center. Aiya, very short distant from TPagar MRT.
Just went there last week, have one whole tank of solid Oranda at the entrant, also have some topview and sideview ranchu.
They also used to bring in a lot of topview ranchu (advertised as authentic Jap with certificates) way before TRP, but someone told me that they are used to be business partners ? But he was kenna play out by TRP.
Old 24-05-2003, 12:25 PM   #14
LASERGUY

Quote:
Originally posted by secrets
Ya, nice man. I go makan there sure go find him. But very very long never go liao.
But nowadays, Ben is not at his shop so frequently, most of the time, you will only meet his helper.
Old 24-05-2003, 12:49 PM   #15
secrets

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Favourite LFS

Quote:
Originally posted by LASERGUY
Just went there last week, have one whole tank of solid Oranda at the entrant, also have some topview and sideview ranchu.
They also used to bring in a lot of topview ranchu (advertised as authentic Jap with certificates) way before TRP, but someone told me that they are used to be business partners ? But he was kenna play out by TRP.
heard about that too. In this business world, friends is better to remain as friends. Maybe later will drop by there to take a look and grab some makan.
Old 24-05-2003, 01:45 PM   #16
Xerovix

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Favourite LFS

that phua is really 'kan chao phua'... so far i know he has played out two of his business partners.

Quote:
Originally posted by LASERGUY
Old 24-05-2003, 04:26 PM   #17
secrets

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Favourite LFS

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
that phua is really 'kan chao phua'... so far i know he has played out two of his business partners.
just back from Tiong Baru and Fish Tank shop... nothing impressive except for the super hot weather.
Old 24-05-2003, 04:54 PM   #18
egstring

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Favourite LFS

Quote:
Originally posted by secrets
just back from Tiong Baru and Fish Tank shop... nothing impressive except for the super hot weather.
wah bro....this kind of weather you go Tiong Bahru ah??
hahha.... drink more cooling tea.....
Old 24-05-2003, 05:21 PM   #19
secrets

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Favourite LFS

Quote:
Originally posted by egstring
wah bro....this kind of weather you go Tiong Bahru ah??
hahha.... drink more cooling tea.....
now at home, on aircon to full blast, surf net, drink ice cold tea...simply heaven. but mind still thinking of ranchu... ranchu.... and still ranchu.
Old 25-05-2003, 12:17 PM   #20
chrisamos

just wonder that the ranchu sell at rainbow was it came from japan, what they said is from japan. those selling at $88 & 280.
thank