Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 29-06-2011, 11:50 PM   #431
aldenpwoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanc View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum here and i'm looking for someone to help me take care of my current 3 bichirs I have. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I have to give them up for adoption.

I'm not too sure of their scientific name but here's what I've gotten based on the information I found on google:

1 mei hua long, probably known as Polypterus ornatipinnis, around 4.5 inch long. active and bubbly little fella.

1 small Endy around 4 inch long. This poor little fella had lost 1 eye when I gotten it.

1 mid size Endy around 7.5 inch long.

Please pm me if you would like to adopt these fellas on 1 condition that if you could take a photo of your current tank and show it to me in your pm.

Just want to make sure these babies are going to a good home. In addition, priority will be given to one who will take all 3 of them. I will not say they are the best specimens out there as I adopted them as well.

Thanks for reading.
Bro mind posting on my wall ur hp number so can discuss as i cant post on ur wall for some reason,sorry to the others if this is causing disturbance as im aware of the new thread,just that im interested in adopting the 3 bichirs but i have no other way to discuss wif bro ryanc,Thanks all :P :P