Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Livestock & Plants only

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2014, 02:05 AM   #31
VerSus1306

Bro Andy,
I bidded and went away to do some important work then come back at 1058PM and continue to see the bidding as it's closing in 2mins time. I didn't not have the time to see your post #11.

On the main page of this bidding, clearly stated can PM contact.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Highest bidder will get the deal
As stated in house rules, there will be no reserve price.
All bids to state clearly on this thread.
Pls pm or post your contact numbers
Bids w/o contact numbers will not be recognized
All bidding in dollars only.

House Rule #2: Clearly stated contact no. can go by PM
Every Bid has to be posted here. Private messaging and sms will not be recognised. This is the privilege of being a member here. And this will also ensure transparency. Please accompany all bids by a contact number. This can be posted or by private messaging if one is not comfortable with his contact number shown.

House Rule #8: No changing of terms and conditions when auction starts
Changing of terms and conditions after the auction starts is not allowed. For example, a package of a tankset and halfway through, you say the light or filter or anything that was originally included is now not included.

Old 21-02-2014, 02:06 AM   #32
iscariot
Dragon

Wha! Double nick oh
Old 21-02-2014, 02:10 AM   #33
pinkmeru76
Senior Dragon

Default Cat B size Malaysia Malau Mpp series FlowerHorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerSus1306 View Post
Bro Andy,

I bidded and went away to do some important work then come back at 1058PM and continue to see the bidding as it's closing in 2mins time. I didn't not have the time to see your post #11.

On the main page of this bidding, clearly stated can PM contact.

Highest bidder will get the deal

As stated in house rules, there will be no reserve price.

All bids to state clearly on this thread.

Pls pm or post your contact numbers

Bids w/o contact numbers will not be recognized

All bidding in dollars only.

House Rule #2: Clearly stated contact no. can go by PM

Every Bid has to be posted here. Private messaging and sms will not be recognised. This is the privilege of being a member here. And this will also ensure transparency. Please accompany all bids by a contact number. This can be posted or by private messaging if one is not comfortable with his contact number shown.

House Rule #8: No changing of terms and conditions when auction starts

Changing of terms and conditions after the auction starts is not allowed. For example, a package of a tankset and halfway through, you say the light or filter or anything that was originally included is now not included.

You edit your last bid from $360 to $390 on 11.01pm af time......why is it not shown on the screen, this I am not sure.......but I have Angrybird, Gggold to witness this.....and those who have witness versus1306 had edit his last bidding post from $360 to $390 on 11.01pm please come forward, thank you

Last edited by pinkmeru76; 21-02-2014 at 02:14 AM.
Old 21-02-2014, 02:19 AM   #34
VerSus1306

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmeru76 View Post
You change your last bid from $360 to $390 on 11.01pm af time......why is it not shown on the screen, this I am not sure.......but I have Angrybird, Gggold to witness this.....and those who have witness versus1306 had change his last bidding post from $360 to $390 please come forward, thank you
Bro Andy,

House rules #10:
Any bid that has " Last edited by ......... " shown in the post will be void.
My bid didn't show it was last edited and the bid was at 1100PM not 1101PM. By house rule it is a legal bid.

Can ask mod to verify?

Old 21-02-2014, 02:20 AM   #35
leezhengxi

Posts edited within the same timing will not be shown...
Old 21-02-2014, 07:06 AM   #36
AngryBird
Dragon

Quote:
You edit your last bid from $360 to $390 on 11.01pm af time......why is it not shown on the screen, this I am not sure.......but I have Angrybird, Gggold to witness this.....and those who have witness versus1306 had edit his last bidding post from $360 to $390 on 11.01pm please come forward, thank you
Here is what I saw. A few of us including Pinkmeru76 were watching the bids and refreshing our screens every second in the last few minutes. My bid was a split second earlier but was at $388 and was higher and overwrite VerSus1306 bid at $360.

Due to not able to post within 60 seconds, Jinhua lost out but VerSus1306 was trying to outsmart the system but quickly editing the bid to $390.

I also had another comment at 11.01pm on the editing to $390 but I contacted Pinkmeru76 and he told me he saw it. Then JinHua bid at $400 came in.

At 11.05pm, VerSus1306 captured what I have posted to reply and tried to be a gentleman by saying that "you are more than willing to let me have it", made me want to stand out and clarify the whole situation. In fact, at the same time I was trying to let the matter rest by editing my earlier post limiting to those who know what bro VerSus1306 has done.

Bro VerSus1306, if I was in your situation, I would have pmed the winner to counter offer if you sincerely wanted the fish but friendship and reputation was at stake when you made the bid change and created a scene to everyone after the auction.

Pinkmeru76, thanks for honoring my winning bid and I request that we should let the matter rest and move on. Thanks.

I hope that we can make more friends than enemies in enjoying our hobbies together.
Old 21-02-2014, 07:15 AM   #37
AngryBird
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBird View Post

Bro VerSus1306, if I was in your situation, I would have pmed the winner to counter offer if you sincerely wanted the fish but friendship and reputation was at stake when you made the bid change and created a scene to everyone after the auction.
Btw, do not PM me to counter offer as I will be keeping this fish. Thanks.
Old 21-02-2014, 08:35 AM   #38
israelillo81
Arofanatic

Quote:

Yes I'm witness that he changed from 360 to 390. I was watching the bid closely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 21-02-2014, 12:32 PM   #39
marshy

Senior Moderator

Here is my ruling of the matter.

There is a technical limitation whereby edited post may not show "Last edited by ...." The window of occurrence is small but it can happen. there were a few persons placing last minute bids within the final minute and in consideration that @VerSus1306 was the last to post anything within the final minute of bid close and the various eye witnesses to the matter of @VerSus1306 having edited his post.

I declare that AngryBird is the winner of this auction.
Old 21-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #40
VerSus1306

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBird View Post
Here is what I saw. A few of us including Pinkmeru76 were watching the bids and refreshing our screens every second in the last few minutes. My bid was a split second earlier but was at $388 and was higher and overwrite VerSus1306 bid at $360.

Due to not able to post within 60 seconds, Jinhua lost out but VerSus1306 was trying to outsmart the system but quickly editing the bid to $390.

I also had another comment at 11.01pm on the editing to $390 but I contacted Pinkmeru76 and he told me he saw it. Then JinHua bid at $400 came in.

At 11.05pm, VerSus1306 captured what I have posted to reply and tried to be a gentleman by saying that "you are more than willing to let me have it", made me want to stand out and clarify the whole situation. In fact, at the same time I was trying to let the matter rest by editing my earlier post limiting to those who know what bro VerSus1306 has done.

Pinkmeru76, thanks for honoring my winning bid and I request that we should let the matter rest and move on. Thanks.

I hope that we can make more friends than enemies in enjoying our hobbies together.
Please do not accuse anyone of cheating if the bid didn't not show last edited. This is clearly stated in the House Rule #10 that any bid that has " Last edited by ......... " shown in the post will be void.

Closed Thread