Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascaping Showcase / Journals

Old 25-08-2009, 09:42 AM   #11
BuTLeR

hope to see more updates from your setup .. a very nice and big tank indeed
Old 26-08-2009, 04:48 AM   #12
itheemperor80

thanks bro, here installed another co2 reactor, seems doin well....let's see!!

Old 26-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #13
BuTLeR

this is a better reactor
Old 26-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #14
Java

superb, Splendid
Java is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:01 AM   #15
itheemperor80

committed a super duper noob mistake of all time, got impatient as my desired fishes were not available at local stores, so decided to put some fishes n guess what i got for my all so fancy tank...."Albino Buenos Aires Tetra" had heard that they sometimes much on leaves but in my case all of them started munching on all the leaves.....lesson learned n tellin ya all, who sees this, never ever get such tetras for ur planted aquarium..they literally munch on plant leaves......

now had no option to how to get rid of these pest of fish, so got this dude to help me....

if every thing goes as planned will remove the silver aro after the tetras r all eliminated....just one problem, don want the aro to eat my ottos and the dwarf golden plecos.... keeping my fingers cross....!!

Old 05-09-2009, 01:37 PM   #16
sriwonc
Arofanatic

Nice start up. keep more an update and photo.
sriwonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #17
Maheshrajan
Dragon

very nice bro.. looks like a natural eco system.. myour living my dream.. btw your from india right? is it easy getting equipments there.. those accessories you use must be $$$ as well.. btw is that your office or home where the tank is? what a view when doing your work..
Maheshrajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #18
Anarchist

just wondering is the tank hanging on top? looks like there's no base for the setup
Old 12-09-2009, 08:12 AM   #19
itheemperor80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maheshrajan View Post
very nice bro.. looks like a natural eco system.. myour living my dream.. btw your from india right? is it easy getting equipments there.. those accessories you use must be $$$ as well.. btw is that your office or home where the tank is? what a view when doing your work..
yup bro, m from India, New Delhi to be precise n yes it is hard to get quality equipment, it's either too expensive of just crap. above all i tell you, one can simply not get good advice on how to setup a "planted" biotope or a marine setup. i consider myself lucky to have some very knowledgeable n wise friends to help me.
it's my office, will post some new pics soon, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
just wondering is the tank hanging on top? looks like there's no base for the setup
hehe! ofcourse there's a base, it's a concrete shelf. in the image with the "ada" supplements u can see the base.
Old 23-09-2009, 06:14 AM   #20
itheemperor80

here friends, check out the latest updates on my tank....sorry for being lazy to copy n paste the pics.......do enjoy, thanks.

http://indianaquariumhobbyist.com/co...er=asc&start=0