Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 22-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
chuakboon
Arofanatic

Default Any good LFS selling GF in west

ANyone can recommend??
chuakboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
TVR

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=30
TVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
d0njuan

my fave are c328 and polyart. they are in the same row at clementi blk 328. polyart is 24hrs
d0njuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:05 AM   #4
^Lee^
Dragon

You can go QH too...
^Lee^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
Baruku

Default Qianhu's Goldfish........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Lee^ View Post
You can go QH too...
Qianhu's goldfish are all keep in cement ponds, can't see their body clearly and must scoop them up and see. This is the very negative point on the way Qianhu's goldfish are displayed!! This is the main reason that stop me from purchasing goldfish from Qianhu.

Hope that Qianhu can improve on their goldfish display by keeping them in fish tanks like Rainbow Aquarium (unfortunately Rainbow Aquarium closed shop already).
Old 17-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
Baruku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baruku View Post
Qianhu's goldfish are all keep in cement ponds, can't see their body clearly and must scoop them up and see. This is the very negative point on the way Qianhu's goldfish are displayed!! This is the main reason that stop me from purchasing goldfish from Qianhu.

Hope that Qianhu can improve on their goldfish display by keeping them in fish tanks like Rainbow Aquarium (unfortunately Rainbow Aquarium closed shop already).
Sorry there is an error made in the above post. It should be "fibre tubs" and not "cement ponds".
Old 18-12-2013, 10:29 AM   #7
Jamesp

QH does hv a display area with glass tanks where u can see the Flowerhorns and other tropical fishes...it is in a warehouse...the goldfishes are on the right side ...u hv gone to their holding area....they do sell their fishes there too...don't think your personal opinion will change how they do their business ...
Jamesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #8
Baruku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesp View Post
QH does hv a display area with glass tanks where u can see the Flowerhorns and other tropical fishes...it is in a warehouse...the goldfishes are on the right side ...u hv gone to their holding area....they do sell their fishes there too...don't think your personal opinion will change how they do their business ...
Thanks, I'm staying very close to CCK bus interchange and I'm QH's regular customer. As such, I know how they display their fishes.

As I've stated in my post -- hope......., that is just my hope, it's just my suggestion to QH's management. Of course! Whether to listen/to accept my suggestion or not is all up to their management!