Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Equipment & Accessories only

Old 17-11-2018, 11:44 AM   #1
tchooks

Default Beautiful aquarium with cabinet - complete system! Suitable for beginners too.

Selling lovely aquarium system (width 2-feet tank), complete with accessories and matching cabinet.

I'll be overseas for extended period so no choice but to pass it to another fish lover. This hobby has brought me and my family countless hours of joy for the last few years, just watching the fishes swimming gracefully, truly a therapeutic experience.

I'd be lying if I said it's maintenance-free, but this is my routine:

1) Partial change of water (one pail of water) every 2 weeks (15 minutes job)
2) Clean the overhang filter every 2 months (30-45 minutes job, depending on whether you feel like wiping the inner glass as well)
3) No need to manually feed - auto fish feeder included.

The water is crystal clear with this routine. No complex chemicals to add, no monitoring of the water using some devices - plain and simple.

All these are included (everything you see in the photos/video):

* 2-feet glass tank, round corners at front, nicer to look at
* Dual-layer gravel bed, which somehow acts as biological cleaning agent (I don't know the science of it though)
* 2-feet LED lighting, can select white or blue light
* Overhang filter (Azoo Filter, rated 360 litre/hr)
* Auto fish feeder
* Air pumps, coloured lights etc
* Power panel and a timer switch. I set timer to auto-turn on the LED lights from 6pm to 10pm
* Matching cabinet to put the tank and store whatever accessories
* Fish food - whatever balance I have
* Every other accessories or decoration I've bought - might as well give away as bonus to you since I don't need anymore.

It's easy to set-up and you can have a beautiful fish tank in your home in no time. One more thing, I'm fine if you want to come to take a look first. Just don't feel obliged ok ?

Oh, the price. I've spent more than $1400 on this aquarium system. I'm willing to let all these go at a discount at S$299 (negotiable). Or please make an offer if you are keen.

Transport is included in the price, by professional fish tank mover. Including set-up at your home. Truly hassle-free!

Questions for me? I'd love to hear from you. But act fast - first reasonable offer will get it!
tchooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 09:05 AM   #2
xersion
Dragon

can whatsapp me some photo?
xersion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, aquatic, fish bowl, fish tank, fishes