Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 30-12-2010, 12:53 PM   #111
vincent2982
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaicharu26 View Post
haha, I agree!

I still layering one on top of the sponge, with the intention to change out every 2 days. I only paid 2 buck for 2 packets so not costly. very small price to pay for a better quality water and dun need to get additional boxes.
So u must make sure won't clog until over flow lor, if i dun buy 2 more box can, have to feed less liao, or else 2 much poop, magic clean get clog n tats it liao
vincent2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 11:48 PM   #112
jaicharu26

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent2982 View Post
So u must make sure won't clog until over flow lor, if i dun buy 2 more box can, have to feed less liao, or else 2 much poop, magic clean get clog n tats it liao
Since it's ohf, quite easy to monitor and change. I already have 4 boxes, so dun want to add somemore.
Old 22-04-2011, 10:21 PM   #113
blackgf
Arofanatic

My black panda gf turn has into white panda!!

Last edited by blackgf; 22-04-2011 at 10:24 PM.
blackgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #114
huizhong

i have 1 panda that was initially 90% white and 10% black(mostly on tail) and i find it nice.
now the black on the fins has turn clear and the panda is fully white now. only the eyes are black. still quite unique. haha.
next time must get those that as more black on the body than white. haha
Old 23-04-2011, 11:24 PM   #115
blackgf
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by huizhong View Post
i have 1 panda that was initially 90% white and 10% black(mostly on tail) and i find it nice.
now the black on the fins has turn clear and the panda is fully white now. only the eyes are black. still quite unique. haha.
next time must get those that as more black on the body than white. haha
Haha I thought is me having this issue. Don't u find it weird?
Old 24-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #116
Mitsukake
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaicharu26 View Post
just to update. Placing magic clean directly on top of the sponge does clog pretty fast. I can see this within 2 days. So, directly below the sponge is ok but I strongly advice against placing top of sponge.
i once tried to put in a pc of clean cloth end up my cloth get corroded
Mitsukake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:55 AM   #117
blackgf
Arofanatic

Guys presenting my "standing" gf, hopes to see one day this fellow walk. This gf most of the time prefer at "standing" position. Anyone here gf also prefer to "stands"?

Old 15-08-2011, 04:49 AM   #118
blackgf
Arofanatic

Just wanna update!! After one year started with 9 pce meal oranda in my 4ft tank(one black & 8 orange).

Till date, only 4 pce are still with me since day one & my top fav Blackie RIP last week. Strangely, as for the other 4 pce been dying once bring replaced. Only about 2 months ago replacing these 4 pcs has finally come to a stop. Thinking the "dying cycle" has stop, my top fav Blackie die on me.

Also, my 2 pcs black panda up lorry one day after another last month after hearing me wanted to starts with a shrimp tank!!!

So yesterday went to Qian Hu, brought one oranda to replace my fav Blackie & 2 blacks small ranchu using one foot tank & the 2ft tank used to house the black panda are now converted to a shrimp tank .