Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum > Showcase & Updates

Old 17-07-2015, 11:10 PM   #41
Nomis
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro1 View Post
Hello all the old birds who are contributing to all these confusion...
You people stop breeding hybrids and naming fanciful names can solve the confusion Liao.

One day we meet up and show hand leh...
"Bangala" sneak into "indo maid" room, then how ? Worst still "maid" just slept with "ang mo" during off day . Some ppl whom kept different breed of Rays will unexpectedly get these sp pups mah ...how can we stop them ..?

Can u have all Chinese in your country without other races?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [V]tEc View Post
Giving names to special rays i feel is acceptable. Like superkopi or names like that. But i notice people tends to use BD name very often. Like BDSP or BD designer. This name kind of auto bring up the selling price cos pup got bd blood.
However i seen some "BDSP" look worse than a average sp ray yet people still willing to pay quite high price for it. So are u paying for the looks of the ray or are u paying for the "BD name"?
What if your BD cross indeed produced super nice pups? It's still worth a higher value than normal type ..Why are there pdrsp or leopearl in the market? Shouldn't they be just so? So what's wrong for calling it BD sp or Designer BD? If your analysis is right, in the first place ,why use "BD" term to sell those nicer p13? Hence ,I can't concur with your view in this aspect.

Relax - there u go again... Giving Dr Mike funny names ... "conchabullosa" is spell this way and he not "lo-so" type mah .hehehe

Simon

Last edited by Nomis; 17-07-2015 at 11:25 PM.
Nomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 03:49 AM   #42
[V]tEc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomis View Post
"Bangala" sneak into "indo maid" room, then how ? Worst still "maid" just slept with "ang mo" during off day . Some ppl whom kept different breed of Rays will unexpectedly get these sp pups mah ...how can we stop them ..?

Can u have all Chinese in your country without other races?

What if your BD cross indeed produced super nice pups? It's still worth a higher value than normal type ..Why are there pdrsp or leopearl in the market? Shouldn't they be just so? So what's wrong for calling it BD sp or Designer BD? If your analysis is right, in the first place ,why use "BD" term to sell those nicer p13? Hence ,I can't concur with your view in this aspect.

Relax - there u go again... Giving Dr Mike funny names ... "conchabullosa" is spell this way and he not "lo-so" type mah .hehehe

Simon
End of the day its about what u believe in. Buying a fish cos of name or buying a fish cos of the fish?
[V]tEc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 04:28 AM   #43
Jasonna

All old timer n newbies just to chill chill. Posting is for sharing. I posted was a black diamond after all. Cheers all!
Jasonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 11:59 AM   #44
Tay
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonna View Post
All old timer n newbies just to chill chill. Posting is for sharing. I posted was a black diamond after all. Cheers all!
These r normal exchanging of views. Don think there r anything unhappiness as all r grown up adults. As long pple don read wat they wan to read, then shld be ok.

Yes we r all here to share to learn and to prevent confusion in rays mkt. We can wk together towards this as long all put in effort to educate and help newbies and not after rays sold see no shadow hear no sound.
Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2015, 02:49 PM   #45
Aro1
Dragon

Simon, u so fierce people think we are quarrelling!!!
Aro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 12:11 AM   #46
Nomis
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro1 View Post
Simon, u so fierce people think we are quarrelling!!!
No la, we are all here to share our views ,not quarrelling .It's good and healthy to see different hobbyist and breeders coming in to share their different views .

Though not every pointer shared here is acceptable to some , but it may just be good that we share how we look at the same thing at different angle..

Hopefully this sharing can be educational to some rather than confusing them.

Thank you

Simon
Nomis is offline   Reply With Quote