Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 02-11-2003, 03:16 PM   #11
Ranchu King

Quote:
Originally posted by whtan1
ranchu king:
are those in the gallery yrs or a collection of best ranchu?
either way, yr reply surprise me.

back to the topic:
with due respect and w/o sounding sacastic, my truthful comment is that these are ordinary ranchu. why i said this. search the forum for selection tips for ranchu. compared those with ranchu king gallery photos, u will find the differences.

i may not also have the best ranchu but from the limited experience i had, i believe these are the china type worth < $10 in LHS. if u ve paid more than $6, it is consider as exp alr.
I always like 2 encourage new bird in starting new fish. Who dare 2 say they r experience in their own trade when they 1st started in raising gf. But anyway, those who look at my pics will know wat I'm looking for in the quality of a Ranchu. Personally, compareing the 3 pics, I personally think the 3rd pics not so bad lah but if asked me 2 buy I definitely say no !!!
Old 02-11-2003, 03:32 PM   #12
Spacewalker

Nice ranchus...
Old 04-11-2003, 09:51 PM   #13
whtan1
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Beniz
Nice ranchus...
why nice? what is the criteria of "nice" ?

colour? shape? head? or feeling? could u elaborate a little bit more and substantiate yr comment?
whtan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 10:00 PM   #14
whtan1
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Ranchu King
I always like 2 encourage new bird in starting new fish. Who dare 2 say they r experience in their own trade when they 1st started in raising gf. But anyway, those who look at my pics will know wat I'm looking for in the quality of a Ranchu. Personally, compareing the 3 pics, I personally think the 3rd pics not so bad lah but if asked me 2 buy I definitely say no !!!
err r king... i tot he asked for comment? how he can learnt if everyone give patronising statement. how could he build up the experience to pick the quality u had if he is "encouraged" to buy more of the fishes u don even want to consider.
Old 04-11-2003, 10:42 PM   #15
Ranchu King

Quote:
err r king... i tot he asked for comment? how he can learnt if everyone give patronising statement. how could he build up the experience to pick the quality u had if he is "encouraged" to buy more of the fishes u don even want to consider.
Ha !!! Tat's life, everything need 2 pay 4 a price right !! This is how U will learn. I thing the only thing tat is free in this world must be light & air !!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2003, 11:49 AM   #16
Spacewalker

Quote:
why nice? what is the criteria of "nice" ?

colour? shape? head? or feeling? could u elaborate a little bit more and substantiate yr comment?
I mean everything loh....
Old 05-11-2003, 12:36 PM   #17
untouchables
Arofanatic

Quote:
bro,
that is an average of $100 per fish. there are not that many LHS in singapore selling quality thai ranchu. care to show yr prized hunt and divulge the venue. would want to visit them if they are new ones in the market.
if i can find my digicam. mine may not be of the right quality or top notch but meets my personal criteria.
untouchables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 09:44 PM   #18
::Ñí©k::

cute goldies!
Old 05-11-2003, 09:48 PM   #19
whtan1
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Ranchu King
Ha !!! Tat's life, everything need 2 pay 4 a price right !! This is how U will learn. I thing the only thing tat is free in this world must be light & air !!!!!!!!
light and air aside.
assume he willing to pay and could afford the price, what is yr advice on the selection of the fish?
Old 05-11-2003, 09:54 PM   #20
whtan1
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Beniz
I mean everything loh....
??? this mean yr "nice" benchmark too low or reflect the total ignorance on the "nice" criteria. thks for sharing that.