Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Small Animals and Birds

Old 29-11-2016, 07:39 PM   #51
STC4Ever
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueC View Post
My wife talked to Baby many times.
Tell her it is alright, she can leave us anytime.

Last Sunday, I purposely brought her outside for a bit of sunshine.
When I called her name, she gave me a weak "meow".
I thought is my mind playing trick and call again. She "meow" again.
I heard liao very kam tong. That moment, I feel glad I never put her to sleep.
She never give any response for a long long time.
Is she getting better? Or telling me bye bye?

Let her outside the gate, she walked around 30 meters and hide inside a hole(people discard unwanted wooden structure). When she was well, she never dare to walk even 2 meters outside the gate.
Saw from Animal channels on TV, lions or tiger when they get very sick, they will leave their group. Go to a quiet area and die.
yes.. she is preparing to leave you soon.. they never want you to see them passed
STC4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2016, 10:42 PM   #52
ThomasLim
Arofanatic

Bro, dont know how to comfort u but I think u really did the right thing by respecting your wife's decision. Feel sad for Baby... she maybe know her time is up soon...

Talking about the death things, recently my bro share with me what really happened to his father in law... just to share... hopefully if we ever had the same encounter in future, we know...

迴光仿照is a real thing that happened to his father in law. This was his encounter recently...

"ah ba suddenly wake up in the morning with a clear mind and only my wife was there with the new maid. They had a good talk.

personally, i think it's quite regrettable that when ah ba look for ah ma, she didn't think much and reply will go hospital in afternoon with the nephew... but was already too late cos ah ba went back in confused state shortly and then pass away.

if any thing similar happened in future, it will be good to just gather everyone. If it's a real recovery, then all is good. Else, I believe there will be no regret to be there at the last moment."

Sorry for the Off Topic...
ThomasLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 12:06 AM   #53
laodie
Senior Dragon

feel you bro, as a cat lover, I had seen 2 cats passed in my hands. one fell off the air con compressor, so total of 3 had left us.

the most recent one which passed on, has been with us for 22 years. solid human 22 years, you can feel our sorrow. My mum was holding onto her while JoJo, my cat's name, was breathing her last few breaths. Even steroid injections could not make her stand on her feet again.

At one point, she wants to pee. Instead of peeing on my mum, JoJo struggles, break free from my mum, and just lay on the floor, un-controllingly pee over herself. She is already dying, but still has the sense of mind not to dirty my mum.

JoJo has left us last year. with much struggles she had, we did not give up on her, and she did not, even till her last moment.
laodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 10:15 AM   #54
BlueC
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasLim View Post

迴光仿照is a real thing that happened to his father in law. This was his encounter recently...

Sorry for the Off Topic...
Yes. I believe in that.
Yesterday just heard from a close friend older brother passed away coz of cancer.
Just 1 day before, he kept saying he saw many "things" inside the room.
The rest of the family never see anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodie View Post
the most recent one which passed on, has been with us for 22 years. solid human 22 years, you can feel our sorrow. My mum was holding onto her while JoJo, my cat's name, was breathing her last few breaths. Even steroid injections could not make her stand on her feet again.

Wow....That is over 100 yrs plus in human age.

Last edited by BlueC; 30-11-2016 at 10:17 AM.
BlueC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 02:18 PM   #55
laodie
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueC View Post

Wow....That is over 100 yrs plus in human age.
yes bro. a family member to us.
laodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 11:19 PM   #56
leeqf
Arofanatic

My toy breed doggie (Bombom) left our family at the age of 19 which even my vet commented quite amazing to live up to this age. On the advice of our vet, we decided to pts our beloved Bombom to end his suffering from prostate cancer. Due to his age cannot perform surgery. After almost 2 years, my wife still talked about Bombom which was adopted when he was around 7 yrs old.
We are now left with Dolly, a maltese which is 8 yrs old. She is the darling of our family now and I can't imagine when the days come for Dolly to leave us, especially my wife and daughter.
leeqf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:57 AM   #57
BlueC
Dragon

Sat night....wife has commented Baby situation has become worse (need to take longer for force feeding coz will vomit if too fast)
I brought up the subject again.
This time she agreed but said that she will not go with me to the Vet.
I kept quiet and thinking in my heart, I will bring Baby to the Vet on Sunday evening. I never tell her coz I know she will have a sleepless night if I did.

So the next morning, after making coffee for me, she started to force feed Baby again. Then feed again during lunch, feed again at 4pm. At 6pm, feed Baby Vitamin.
In my mind thinking...."Oh no". My plan is to bring Baby to the Vet at 7pm (still have not tell wife although I have been giving lots of hints to wife whole day)
Wife feeding Vitamin and within 1 hr, I will bring Baby to the Vet.
How can I do it?
Need to postpone the visit to the Vet again.

Later in the night, after feeding Baby with medicine. I called her and she gave me a weak "meow" response.
Wish I understand what it mean....
BlueC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:34 AM   #58
hkh
Arofanatic

Think she knows that her time is up soon.......and she gave a last goodbye meow......

Take care Bro........
hkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:43 AM   #59
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123

Bro, Baby knows it too.

Bless you Bro.

Baby will go in peace.
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:09 PM   #60
BlueC
Dragon