Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 05:44 PM   #1
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Feeder Production Line 2 - Kangyishi (Week 2)

This is my 3rd line kangyishi. Also 2 weeks old. Let me have your comments.

Mother


Father


Kangyishi BBR


Have a nice weekend.

PS: Title typo..shd be line 3. sorry.

Last edited by chris; 11-04-2008 at 05:56 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
kitsilano

AFC Member
 
kitsilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,522
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
This is my 3rd line kangyishi. Also 2 weeks old. Let me have your comments.

Mother


Father


Kangyishi BBR


Have a nice weekend.
Bro Chris ...it will be good to post more bbrs for us to drool. I really think the female is a very good female for seed...heng ah...I one step too slow liao...otherwise in my tub already. 2 weeks old and already so big...peduncle kow kow...good job bro!!
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
ranchu_tan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Bro Chris, although I am new in TVRs... but can see yr bbr very nice... all the potential features can see liao... keep it up... respect your effort.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:20 PM   #4
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
Bro Chris ...it will be good to post more bbrs for us to drool. I really think the female is a very good female for seed...heng ah...I one step too slow liao...otherwise in my tub already. 2 weeks old and already so big...peduncle kow kow...good job bro!!

Don't want to post so many, otherwise I be branded as "how lian"...

I am just sharing what I have and pass on the knowledge you share with me. If any bros keen on spawning, let me know...I will most willing to help you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
CullTail
Endangered Dragon
 
CullTail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Don't want to post so many, otherwise I be branded as "how lian"...

I am just sharing what I have and pass on the knowledge you share with me. If any bros keen on spawning, let me know...I will most willing to help you.
Just a question bro, you raise the fries in how big a tub?

You have three spawns going on right now, so you must have quite a big space for your ranchus.

CullTail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #6
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CullTail View Post
Just a question bro, you raise the fries in how big a tub?

You have three spawns going on right now, so you must have quite a big space for your ranchus.

First 3 weeks, I raise them in the big basin which you see in the comp. At the week 4, they will be raise in a blue tub.

I did very heavy culling at week 4, I could have only 20 to 50 max of fishes.

In my first batch, at week 8, I have abt 30 fishes and week 9, I have 10.

So not necesssary that you need a very big space to spawn cos there will be alot of culling involved.

I have 4 spawns now...my Aiyishi line is only 1 week old.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:11 PM   #7
PatrikLim
Dragon
 
PatrikLim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
First 3 weeks, I raise them in the big basin which you see in the comp. At the week 4, they will be raise in a blue tub.

I did very heavy culling at week 4, I could have only 20 to 50 max of fishes.

In my first batch, at week 8, I have abt 30 fishes and week 9, I have 10.

So not necesssary that you need a very big space to spawn cos there will be alot of culling involved.

I have 4 spawns now...my Aiyishi line is only 1 week old.
GIVE ME!! =X
PatrikLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #8
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrikLim View Post
GIVE ME!! =X

Can...but u must know what to do...slurp slurp...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #9
CullTail
Endangered Dragon
 
CullTail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Don't want to post so many, otherwise I be branded as "how lian"...

I am just sharing what I have and pass on the knowledge you share with me. If any bros keen on spawning, let me know...I will most willing to help you.
I will love to learn how to spawn a GF from you next time

But for now, let me get my tub ready first
CullTail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:15 PM   #10
PatrikLim
Dragon
 
PatrikLim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Can...but u must know what to do...slurp slurp...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CullTail View Post
I will love to learn how to spawn a GF from you next time

But for now, let me get my tub ready first
bro culltail will do behalf of me...
PatrikLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)