Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 26-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #61
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohsinlong View Post
After so long of MIA, I went to find bro Hugo last sat...nice chat with him and he still recap me of ranchu pointers....really missed my days keeping gfs...
Don't have to miss lah.....what excuse ....no space...no time.....Bro Hugo already prepare to accomodate all your requests....rent tub from him....miss a few water change...just ask him do you a favour. Mai tu liao....the Dk feeling is still the same....a bit rustic with the country air feel....dog barking, bird chipping and the general carefree atmosphere is there for us to cherish and enjoy b4 the garhment take back the land. Yesterday spent the afternoon there with some bros and sis and what a way to laugh and relax and of course some fishes bought..lol.
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 11:18 AM   #62
lohsinlong
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
Don't have to miss lah.....what excuse ....no space...no time.....Bro Hugo already prepare to accomodate all your requests....rent tub from him....miss a few water change...just ask him do you a favour. Mai tu liao....the Dk feeling is still the same....a bit rustic with the country air feel....dog barking, bird chipping and the general carefree atmosphere is there for us to cherish and enjoy b4 the garhment take back the land. Yesterday spent the afternoon there with some bros and sis and what a way to laugh and relax and of course some fishes bought..lol.
yeah, i really like those carefree days in DK....can sit down and relax and tok abt ranchu. I already told bro hugo abt what i intend to do for my new house. I am nw doing research abt how I am gg to do up a setup for tvr....keke
lohsinlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 11:30 AM   #63
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
yeah, i really like those carefree days in DK....can sit down and relax and tok abt ranchu. I already told bro hugo abt what i intend to do for my new house. I am nw doing research abt how I am gg to do up a setup for tvr....keke
Ask bro Hugo to plan for you...hope to see you back soon.
Old 26-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #64
lohsinlong
Dragon

Quote:
Ask bro Hugo to plan for you...hope to see you back soon.
i will be back. hopefully by end of the year....keke.

so bro Richard, u gg to take part in the bro hugo comp???
Old 26-07-2010, 12:47 PM   #65
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
i will be back. hopefully by end of the year....keke.

so bro Richard, u gg to take part in the bro hugo comp???
Yes a few of us went down to submit the entries for the growout....hope to see more participants....you wanna join?
Old 26-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #66
lohsinlong
Dragon

Quote:
Yes a few of us went down to submit the entries for the growout....hope to see more participants....you wanna join?
U sponsor one fish for me lah....
Old 26-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #67
Hugoboss
Arofanatic

Glad finally you're coming back to tvr....hope it'll bring lotsa joy to you and your family. Cheers to the good man and congrats on walking the next chapter of your life: MARRIAGE!! Here's wishing you a blissful one and bring on the kids, they're the colours of our life...

Last edited by Hugoboss; 26-07-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Hugoboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 03:43 PM   #68
lohsinlong
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugoboss View Post
Glad finally you're coming back to tvr....hope it'll bring lotsa joy to you and your family. Cheers to the good man and congrats on walking the next chapter of your life: MARRIAGE!! Here's wishing you a blissful one and bring on the kids, they're the colours of our life...
Thanks Daryl. U can make my life happier and more colorful if u can give me a few piece of ranchus....keke
Old 26-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #69
lohsinlong
Dragon

Quote:
Care to share some pictures of ur newly bought fishes???
Old 27-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #70
YLD

OT OT abit..... hope TC dun mind......

Ideal setup for TVR....

http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=429135