Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 17-07-2010, 03:30 AM   #51
Chinmo
Senior Dragon

Bros! remember to snap many pics to share with me here in the forum hor...... so sadz.... have to tend stall till nite time sianz
Chinmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #52
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinmo View Post
Bros! remember to snap many pics to share with me here in the forum hor...... so sadz.... have to tend stall till nite time sianz
hi bro chinmo thank you for your nice watermelons

nice to meet/chat everyone there today looking forward to the next Gathering

Last edited by goldfish&koi; 17-07-2010 at 05:26 PM.
goldfish&koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #53
kitsilano

AFC Member

The attendance precede all expectations as close to 20 forummers turned up for the event. SamGoldfish, Kenny(Murai Farmway), Jason and Ryan representing the commercial goldfish importers also attended. The heavy downpour this morning didn't dampen the event and in fact it was cool and breezy.

The gathering was very casual and there was much talk about some upcoming
competitions and even about oversea competitions. Most important is the talk about goldfish closer to home and how to enjoy and promote the goldfish hobby.

Appreciate the kindness of Darryl and Jimmy... the owners of Osukaa Farm in hosting this gathering and to bros Howard and Chinmo for the drinks, nasi lemak and fruits.

I also received sms from bro Nazari(work), Westiee(work),Fire87(reservist), bro arotok(family) and bro Sean and fishy(work) texting their apology for not attending. Noticeably absent was bro Sotong King...thot he will finally reveal himself.

Hope to see more gathering and hopefully to see some workshop or appreciation sessions to promote the ranchu hobby.

ps...that beautiful gal in the pic is Jenn....but she is married!!
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 01:20 AM   #54
Hugoboss
Arofanatic

Dear All,

Thank all of you who turned up or have sponsored food/drinks for this successful gathering. I didn't expect the turn out to be that good but wow! there's action and i hope this will continue regularly in future. Bro chinmo, thank you for sponsoring those wonderful watermelons and it's truly a fruitful day. Lol.

The one guy i must give special mentioning is our dear brother BlackTT, not only did he sponsored drinks for this gathering, not only he turned up early to help setup the place for other brothers to enjoy with ease, he was literally serving us. Salute his dedication!!! I'll give this guy 10/10 anytime. BlackTT, Osukaa Goldfish Farm owes you a nice gift for your unconditional effort. THUMBS UP, UP UP!!!
Hugoboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 03:34 AM   #55
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Thanks for organising this gathering.Too bad bro Richard we did not manage to catch up, heard fr bro Jason u juz left when i arrived. This 2 days busy wif 1 of my good buddy dogs....Today also left bro Daryl place quite fast cos need to go down attend to 1 of his GSD. Badly traumatize by by morning flash flood at his house. Hope to catch up with u bro richard and all those bros i do not have chance to meetup today. Thanks bro Daryl and nice talking to u.
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #56
Black-Jack

Dragon

Wat a waste to miss the gathering n hope everyone enjoys it ..........Huat ah..

Pts. is ppl give 1 n KoNo is DINO reset 1
Face is ppl giv 1 n 人在 天在看
Black-Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #57
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbetta View Post
Thanks for organising this gathering.Too bad bro Richard we did not manage to catch up, heard fr bro Jason u juz left when i arrived. This 2 days busy wif 1 of my good buddy dogs....Today also left bro Daryl place quite fast cos need to go down attend to 1 of his GSD. Badly traumatize by by morning flash flood at his house. Hope to catch up with u bro richard and all those bros i do not have chance to meetup today. Thanks bro Daryl and nice talking to u.
We will meet again lol....hope your friend's dog recover. You are just like me... maybe 20 years ago....all over S'pore playing and tending to shepeherds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Jack View Post
Wat a waste to miss the gathering n hope everyone enjoys it ..........Huat ah..
Next time cannot forget Barnluck
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 11:52 PM   #58
Black-Jack

Dragon

Got an appointment n so hv to miss this gathering........boh pian.............ha.

Pts. is ppl give 1 n KoNo is DINO reset 1
Face is ppl giv 1 n 人在 天在看
Black-Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 01:38 AM   #59
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
We will meet again lol....hope your friend's dog recover. You are just like me... maybe 20 years ago....all over S'pore playing and tending to shepeherds.
Ya we will meet again....Still have not really recover today i no time to go see how it the dog.....U and me have the same passion for GSD!!!
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 10:05 AM   #60
lohsinlong
Dragon

After so long of MIA, I went to find bro Hugo last sat...nice chat with him and he still recap me of ranchu pointers....really missed my days keeping gfs...
lohsinlong is offline   Reply With Quote