Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion

Old 29-04-2011, 10:52 PM   #51
stoner
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtohow View Post
McDonalds ???
2 fish "Kong_Kar_Kiao".... n+n ...... = m .....join together come the logo of McDonald....lol!
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 11:36 PM   #52
yonlada

IMO, i will go around and sort afor a solid piece and just that.
Old 30-04-2011, 12:26 AM   #53
Comtank
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK View Post
touch wood,atleast i can minimize to the minimum.the owner play a part to check the fish condition in the pond everyday lol.i have encounter this type of case in friend farm at LCK,fish all turn upside down but still alive,atleast i manage to save 8 out of 10 for the farm.
This evening after work, I went to my pond in cck. Guest what, 2 out of 4 xb died. As for the other 2, 1 has turn over stomach face up and the other was flooding on water surface. First think come to my mind is call bro Ark for help. He ask me to bring the 2 fish to him and he said he will try his best to rescue them. He start his rescuing immediately when I reach his farm and monitor for 2 hours before we leave, 2030hrs. I must salute him because at then, he would be resting at home enjoy life instead of stay back and rescue my fish.
Comtank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 12:32 AM   #54
Newcovenant78

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker_chao View Post
sorry i don't mean to pour cold water on ur project, but are u able to tell the difference in gender for young aros?

most aro hobbyists can't be 100% sure whether an aro is male or female, what happens to ur brooding dreams if most of ur fish is female and with little male?

my advice is to go for quality and not quantity...
Agree. It is better to buy quality XB and brood. When it is time for mating, brood it with farm or friends
Old 30-04-2011, 12:34 AM   #55
ElectricBlue
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comtank View Post
This evening after work, I went to my pond in cck. Guest what, 2 out of 4 xb died. As for the other 2, 1 has turn over stomach face up and the other was flooding on water surface. First think come to my mind is call bro Ark for help. He ask me to bring the 2 fish to him and he said he will try his best to rescue them. He start his rescuing immediately when I reach his farm and monitor for 2 hours before we leave, 2030hrs. I must salute him because at then, he would be resting at home enjoy life instead of stay back and rescue my fish.
Can you share what kind of pond set up you have? Mud or concrete pond, with filtration system? Water change ...? What likely to cause this?
ElectricBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 12:34 AM   #56
Newcovenant78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comtank View Post
Good work Ark for saving arowanas. Thumbs up
Old 30-04-2011, 12:43 AM   #57
fire_4_effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchy View Post
Take the 5k to drink beer?
i like your thinking!