Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 13-10-2014, 07:34 PM   #141
Kohaku
Dragon

I dun need to post the whatsapp conversation here to show everyone here what I said is true. It's not about that shipment I missed also. I just sharing that we both know the suppliers, maybe other ppl also knows them too. It's just that every Indo suppliers I know, u happened to be on their list or they spoke about u. Seem too coincidental.

It's u who think I am still thinking about the earlier statements. It's how a person interpret a sentence that is written or spoken that create misunderstanding.

Cheers, move on. OK?
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 09:04 PM   #142
washywashy
Dragon

I think the problem is I don't understand why I can't own whatever number of dels I want? How is that being suspicious? Some bros who buy a whole batch of PBB, are they under your suspicion too?

People know me in Indo because I advice and guide them on bichirs! Recently, I bro from here who's also from Indo just found out who I was and we started talking! I have my friends, you have yours ok?
washywashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 07:52 AM   #143
Kohaku
Dragon

Lol.... u are not under my suspicion.

Just that u own way too many royal dels than any guys I know. And I know u are still looking for them as 1 of them ask me to sell u my del collection. Which i didn't as I am keeping them. Wont sell unless given a ultimatum to clear.

The malaysian guy who bought the whole batch of pbb is a hobbyist cum trader as I have talk to him personally at a supplier farm. Seen his fb page and his huge collection. Shared with me that he collect from hobbyists here who pm him.

I wonder how u handle the quantities. Care to share?
Old 14-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #144
TRIX
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post
Lol.... u are not under my suspicion.

Just that u own way too many royal dels than any guys I know. And I know u are still looking for them as 1 of them ask me to sell u my del collection. Which i didn't as I am keeping them. Wont sell unless given a ultimatum to clear.

The malaysian guy who bought the whole batch of pbb is a hobbyist cum trader as I have talk to him personally at a supplier farm. Seen his fb page and his huge collection. Shared with me that he collect from hobbyists here who pm him.

I wonder how u handle the quantities. Care to share?
Is it wrong for washy to even buy the whole supplier farm? Lol....

I think washy asking you what about bros who buy batch of pbb, not the Malaysian guy. And is the Malaysian guy the only one you ever know that is a hobbyist cum trader who buys a batch of pbb? Never heard of anyone buying batches of pbb but is purely a hobbyist? Lol..

Why would you wonder how he handles his fishes at that quantity?
Why not you share how you handle yours with us? I'm more keen to know why you have to transfer them to pails when changing water. You have 6 tanks for them wor...It can be a good learning point in this thread why you're doing so for newbie to learn. How you catch them? So many pcs...

I think this thread will be more meaningful when sharing more of your fishes and setup with us rather than supplier tell me this and that..

No hard feelings...I know you very cool one
TRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 12:34 AM   #145
desmondpeh
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIX View Post
Is it wrong for washy to even buy the whole supplier farm? Lol....

I think washy asking you what about bros who buy batch of pbb, not the Malaysian guy. And is the Malaysian guy the only one you ever know that is a hobbyist cum trader who buys a batch of pbb? Never heard of anyone buying batches of pbb but is purely a hobbyist? Lol..

Why would you wonder how he handles his fishes at that quantity?
Why not you share how you handle yours with us? I'm more keen to know why you have to transfer them to pails when changing water. You have 6 tanks for them wor...It can be a good learning point in this thread why you're doing so for newbie to learn. How you catch them? So many pcs...

I think this thread will be more meaningful when sharing more of your fishes and setup with us rather than supplier tell me this and that..

No hard feelings...I know you very cool one
Hi bro Trix,
Think you bring up a good pointer there.

Bro Kohaku, I would like to learn from your bichir tanks maintenance methods as well since you're having one of the biggest collection locally.
desmondpeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #146
Kohaku
Dragon

Have and have seen his collection before personelly. That time he may not know who I am as i act like a newbie.

Mine maintenance is very simple. A 4ft tank use eheim 2260/ pro 3 with an OH filter. Another internal pump to push up the dirt trapped in the stones. Weekly change of 2 pail of water per tank after the water is used to wash the media. After 2months, take 1day leave to change all 4 big tanks 75% of the water.

As for smaller tanks, 100% water change in 2weeks. I take out the all small bichirs from the small tanks as need to wash the stones.

The only tank I take special care is the mokes tank. Every 4 days use "longkang" water to top up or change. Tank is planted with deco.

Most impt is dun overfeed. I only feed them buffet once a week. Throw in carnivore pellets every morning.

This already killing me, so I wonder how washy washy maintain a hugh royal Del collection.
Old 15-10-2014, 09:37 PM   #147
Epon
Arofanatic

Bro.. I am new to endi.. I have 3 plat endi.. I wanted them to grow fast.. so I kind of overfeed.. ie.. alway they have gf in tank.. anytime they can eat.. as much as they want.. usually they feed at night..

Why u dont overfeed? Any prob?

Sory I am new to endi..

Also dont know much diff betw endi and bichi too..
Epon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014, 01:26 AM   #148
desmondpeh
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epon View Post
Bro.. I am new to endi.. I have 3 plat endi.. I wanted them to grow fast.. so I kind of overfeed.. ie.. alway they have gf in tank.. anytime they can eat.. as much as they want.. usually they feed at night..

Why u dont overfeed? Any prob?

Sory I am new to endi..

Also dont know much diff betw endi and bichi too..
Bro.. its good to feed feeders as buffet style to boost their growth rate but do bear in mind you need to do more frequent wc as the water quality deteriorate fast with lots of feeder gf in the same comm tank as your bichirs. Another thing to note is you need to deworm your bichirs periodically as well since feeders often carries with them parasites due to the poor water condition they are being mass produced in.

By the way, usually plat endi growth rate is considerably slower than normal endies so you need to be really patience.
desmondpeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014, 05:19 AM   #149
Epon
Arofanatic

Ok noted.. thanks for your advice
Epon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2014, 11:20 PM   #150
maverick1170
Arofanatic

Potbelly del (⊙o⊙)
maverick1170 is offline   Reply With Quote