Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Cichlid Experiences > African cichlids

Old 28-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #61
slooow

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoids View Post
wah how come all the moba seems so friendly? Mine see me like see ghost. Looks like i need to make a trip to BKK see fishes liao.
i think these mobas a bit hungry.... so they are "friendlier"

but they are really expensive, i got two pieces from them...

another owner called me and told me to get their receipts from this guy helping me out. so this guy showed me their receipts!!! they do shipment from germany [where we buy from also]

hence the mark up in price... the alpha male above, was going for over $650... the group of females, each was over $500 also.... how to buy?

{alamak.... why i tell you huh? i should have ask you to put your mobas in my tank haha!!! actually, my moba not so scared leh... when going up? we can go together if you free}
Old 28-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #62
zoids
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slooow View Post
i think these mobas a bit hungry.... so they are "friendlier"

but they are really expensive, i got two pieces from them...

another owner called me and told me to get their receipts from this guy helping me out. so this guy showed me their receipts!!! they do shipment from germany [where we buy from also]

hence the mark up in price... the alpha male above, was going for over $650... the group of females, each was over $500 also.... how to buy?
Piangz!!!! the prices are crazy bro. My moba baby now about 2" already can see his zorro mask starting to form liao. Since his sibling died i call him "Lone Ranger".

Let me see my schedule when i can go. Will get back with you if i can make it.
zoids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 05:41 PM   #63
chilicrabz
Dragon

Quote:
i know there is a shop called Cichlid Fantasy in JJ sunday market which is opposite CTCk market.

they have very good Zaires and a lot of adult Tanz also

F1 fries is about the same price as what you mentioned, $80-90 depending on size and quality. they house the good quality ones individually. the normal ones are all in one tank.

i saw there a couple of months back. let me see if i can dig any photos.
JJ sunday market is it the sunday mall, u are refering? and this shop is inside the mall or just like any other shops inside CTC market.
chilicrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #64
slooow

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilicrabz View Post
JJ sunday market is it the sunday mall, u are refering? and this shop is inside the mall or just like any other shops inside CTC market.
different place, it is behind CTCk across a bridge into an industrial area, once in, you will find a few LFS there.... not bad right? the collectin of zaires? haha

if you are there and can help to bargain, please let us know... we can buy collectively if prices are good
Old 28-04-2009, 05:51 PM   #65
slooow

Quote:
Piangz!!!! the prices are crazy bro. My moba baby now about 2" already can see his zorro mask starting to form liao. Since his sibling died i call him "Lone Ranger".

Let me see my schedule when i can go. Will get back with you if i can make it.
oh ya, why are you buying? i thought you should be supplying to us!!! haha free dates pm me, i see if i can make it
Old 28-04-2009, 05:54 PM   #66
chilicrabz
Dragon

Quote:
different place, it is behind CTCk across a bridge into an industrial area, once in, you will find a few LFS there.... not bad right? the collectin of zaires? haha

if you are there and can help to bargain, please let us know... we can buy collectively if prices are good
think thats the place i mentioned esrlier but not sure if thats the only frons shop there.

i can help u ask my thai friend, he has the contact with the boss there. but im more familiar with cichilid world.
chilicrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 06:00 PM   #67
trance

I saw QH selling very nice and ex pieces, like one piece hundred plus. The unique colour and shape really damn appealing and alluring.
Old 28-04-2009, 06:03 PM   #68
zoids
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
oh ya, why are you buying? i thought you should be supplying to us!!! haha free dates pm me, i see if i can make it
Supply to you all??? you got to be joking. Moba breeding not easy .... maybe this weekend i break up the colony into 2 groups and see how. These few months i'm very busy so i hardly looked at my fishes.
zoids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #69
slooow

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilicrabz View Post
think thats the place i mentioned esrlier but not sure if thats the only frons shop there.

i can help u ask my thai friend, he has the contact with the boss there. but im more familiar with cichilid world.
ohhh tempting, do pm me a special price list if avaible

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance View Post
I saw QH selling very nice and ex pieces, like one piece hundred plus. The unique colour and shape really damn appealing and alluring.
thanks too qh zaires has been there for some time already right?

Quote:
Supply to you all??? you got to be joking. Moba breeding not easy .... maybe this weekend i break up the colony into 2 groups and see how. These few months i'm very busy so i hardly looked at my fishes.
two colonies WAAAA a lot of moba to go around

what happened to all your kapampas?
Old 28-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #70
chillie
Arofanatic

5pm this evening I bought 2 zaires abt 3-1/2" from QH ; cannot resist . these 2 are kept in a seperate tank . They are much of better quality than the first pc ( in the big tank w/ > 80 pcs) bought a mth back, they are really blue . will post their pictures soon .
thks for posting those beautiful fishes & providing the directions . I will be going there in June during the school holidays along with my family & hoping to bring some back .
chillie is offline   Reply With Quote