Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2019, 08:28 AM   #211
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

‪did the following go through?

Manchester United have offered Alexis Sanchez to AS Roma on loan. They are willing to pay a substantial amount of his wages. [John Solano]‬
loveikan is offline  
Old 10-08-2019, 11:09 AM   #212
lenghan
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveikan View Post
‪did the following go through?

Manchester United have offered Alexis Sanchez to AS Roma on loan. They are willing to pay a substantial amount of his wages. [John Solano]‬
Not according to Ole's press conferences. This was not dwelled on
lenghan is offline  
Old 10-08-2019, 12:41 PM   #213
BBP604
Dragon
 
BBP604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,518
Default

Since we have sold RL think need him as goal poacher at the front.
BBP604 is offline  
Old 10-08-2019, 01:08 PM   #214
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBP604 View Post
Since we have sold RL think need him as goal poacher at the front.
Yes. With only AM, MR and the 17 yrs old striker, another chance for him to make it good this season if he is not going anywhere.
loveikan is offline  
Old 10-08-2019, 01:36 PM   #215
BBP604
Dragon
 
BBP604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,518
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveikan View Post
Yes. With only AM, MR and the 17 yrs old striker, another chance for him to make it good this season if he is not going anywhere.
As said OS has reorg the team with young lads and play attacking style. Hope it can trigger his hunger for goals again.
Waiting to see the new setup against the blues.
BBP604 is offline  
Old 10-08-2019, 03:12 PM   #216
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBP604 View Post
As said OS has reorg the team with young lads and play attacking style. Hope it can trigger his hunger for goals again.
Waiting to see the new setup against the blues.
Can't wait for the game to start.
loveikan is offline  
Old 10-08-2019, 06:31 PM   #217
lenghan
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveikan View Post
Can't wait for the game to start.
Yes waiting for the game to start and hoping to see Greenwood given his chance to start too cos AM is just too inconsistent.
lenghan is offline  
Old 10-08-2019, 06:59 PM   #218
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenghan View Post
Yes waiting for the game to start and hoping to see Greenwood given his chance to start too cos AM is just too inconsistent.
Greenwood will get his chance as Ole is willing to blood good youth player into the 1st team.
loveikan is offline  
Old 10-08-2019, 07:18 PM   #219
lenghan
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveikan View Post
Greenwood will get his chance as Ole is willing to blood good youth player into the 1st team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNUXnxhatnM

Loved this compilation
lenghan is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 10:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)