Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 24-10-2014, 06:11 PM   #11
zon
Dragon

it is so coz white surfaces reflect light and black surfaces absorb light. So when white is on black and it does not shows white means is not that white after all

Last edited by zon; 24-10-2014 at 06:12 PM.
zon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 08:17 AM   #12
TigerLove

Don't matter to me what they are called
You like most important
Old 26-10-2014, 04:58 AM   #13
patclay
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLove View Post
Don't matter to me what they are called
You like most important
Yes agree.
patclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 12:00 AM   #14
Tay
Dragon

Regardless white or creamy, once is named hybrid many issue will come, esp in sg.

Eg for such an outstanding designer ray, oversea will pay like $10k to $20k, but here i can hv pple askg me hv outstanding designer ray bo, offer to buy at $1k........ Honestly I would top up another 5k on top of the 1k to buy over lor if he can find.

Recently I am shock that many of such rays hitting sky high prices oversea. Why? These are hybrid, is cheapo rays, why so high? Real fish players don think that way, they appreciate the ray as it is based on quality and not "terms"........

Another case, a local guy sold a super hybrid to a Malaysian dealer at v low price, this dealer sold the ray in China over $10k... FURTHER IS A MALE HOR>>>>>>

Think lots of idea to wake up lor....... ( BTW I hv yet to produce such outstanding designer rays, so pls don think that I am doing advertising ) Thk u
Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:56 PM   #15
Nevin
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Regardless white or creamy, once is named hybrid many issue will come, esp in sg.

Eg for such an outstanding designer ray, oversea will pay like $10k to $20k, but here i can hv pple askg me hv outstanding designer ray bo, offer to buy at $1k........ Honestly I would top up another 5k on top of the 1k to buy over lor if he can find.

Recently I am shock that many of such rays hitting sky high prices oversea. Why? These are hybrid, is cheapo rays, why so high? Real fish players don think that way, they appreciate the ray as it is based on quality and not "terms"........

Another case, a local guy sold a super hybrid to a Malaysian dealer at v low price, this dealer sold the ray in China over $10k... FURTHER IS A MALE HOR>>>>>>

Think lots of idea to wake up lor....... ( BTW I hv yet to produce such outstanding designer rays, so pls don think that I am doing advertising ) Thk u
Master Tay, ur comments always hit my points.

Good staff will goes to where it has ppl to appreciate it.

In fact sg does product many quality rays and aro, however, due to lack of demand, majority of them being exported and we as consumers, only able to admire the beauty from overseas hobbyists’ collections.
Nevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:22 PM   #16
Tay
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevin View Post
Master Tay, ur comments always hit my points.

Good staff will goes to where it has ppl to appreciate it.

In fact sg does product many quality rays and aro, however, due to lack of demand, majority of them being exported and we as consumers, only able to admire the beauty from overseas hobbyists’ collections.
Pls la wat Master, my boss AP99 is then the master la.

Anyway such rays not a hit in sg, but hot anywhere in the world. Anyone hv such rays pls sell to me cheap cheap cos is hybrid. I don mind use for future breeding.
Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2014, 06:51 PM   #17
lwm66
Dragon

What a beauty? I guess sp always have surprises. But this piece combines both.
Big Thanks for Sharing.
lwm66 is offline   Reply With Quote