Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Equipment & Accessories only

Old 24-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
jimmy631

Default Media for sump tank -Donation for Orphanage tank

Looking for media to fill up a sump tank for a Orphanage fish tank. I offering the orphanage to set up a fish tank for the children. Managed to get a kind bro who sponsored his 5x2x2 sump tank cabinet to the orphanage. Now going to fill up the sump with lots of media. No need high end expensive media, just need normal ceramic rings or glass rings, bacteria house, CC, etc... Also looking for 5 ft lightsets too.

Pls pm me your donations to the orphanage or post here direct. I will come collect from you or meet at CCK nearby. Pls do need use this thread to get rid of your old media which is clogged and dirty. I am looking for genuine sponsors for a goood cause. I know there are many kind souls here who are willing to do it for a good cause.
Old 24-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
drakeho
Dragon

If you are willing to drop by macperson road . I will pass over 15 ltr of brand new Mr Aqua CR . Still in box . Do let me know . Thank you .
drakeho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
jimmy631

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakeho View Post
If you are willing to drop by macperson road . I will pass over 15 ltr of brand new Mr Aqua CR . Still in box . Do let me know . Thank you .
Thank you for your generosity. Pls call me at 81182653 to arrange pickup. Check your pm.

I have upz your rep for your kind gesture.
Old 25-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #4
liquidnoise

if u need help do let me know....i have DW and other stuff..nit sure..cleared alot so now very limited stuff...i will also try fish out wat fishes i have to give as well
Old 25-06-2009, 05:01 PM   #5
jimmy631

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidnoise View Post
if u need help do let me know....i have DW and other stuff..nit sure..cleared alot so now very limited stuff...i will also try fish out wat fishes i have to give as well
appreciate your offer. Fishes are already sponsored by a LFS boss. Pumps also by a philanthropist. Now need media and 5ft lightset.
Old 27-06-2009, 03:52 AM   #6
war-z
Dragon

Default Donation

PMed you for lightset,bro
war-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 07:34 AM   #7
stoner
Dragon

If you need Coral Chips.... let me know... got 10+ KGs... to give away...very new...washed and use for only a few days.

No need to come by...PM me your address, I'll bring it to you...

And do let me know if you need help with the setup, I'm free today...can gladly lend a helping hand too....

Cheers!

Stoner
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 09:13 PM   #8
kok-san
Dragon

i have a big bag of coral chips and old air pump that i can pass to you. probably around 10kg.
kok-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #9
maddiericola

willing to help and chip in. just let me know. though I do not have light for 5 ft,
Old 28-06-2009, 01:15 AM   #10
jimmy631

appreciate all your help. Tank is already setup and running in cycling for now. I got help from polytechnic students to move eqpt to the home.