Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 06-12-2006, 11:46 PM   #21
AK47
Dragon

Default Ranchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazari View Post
Hey bro!! Nice fishes you got. Can show better picture of the TVR? Whose the breeder? Hope to see a good shot of the bugger especially the tail yeah.

Your First SVR has nice shape. The part where the peduncle join to the tail is a u and not a v....somebody ever tell me that a V is more desirable.

Cannot comment of your second SVR as the pictures abit blurrish.

Yeah, another thing...dun keep the TVR in a deep water tank as your SVR. Heard it will affect the swimming later on and the tail might also collapse.

Cheers
Hi bro! Yep I am aware of the V thingy. Got a few v ones but either the wen is too thin or the tail too big for the body or the body too long. So I bo bian, try to pick the so called best in those shops. and also cheap lah. Thanks I am aware of the wate depth. All my ranchus regardless of SV or TV all swim in a 7 inch water depth. Recommended by an expert friend of mine.
AK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 12:31 AM   #22
garythay

Nice Nice
Old 09-12-2006, 09:39 AM   #23
ojsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
Hi bros,

Just came back from Thailand, these three buggers! 1 TV and 2 SVs. Feel free to comment.
How did you manage to bring them back?

I bought a male and female halfmoon pair at Chatuchak. Made it through custom. But the nasty Swissair duty supervisor refuse to allow me to bring the fishes on board the plane.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:58 AM   #24
AAmos

cute fellows you have there
Old 11-12-2006, 03:36 PM   #25
AK47
Dragon

Default Ranchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojsi View Post
How did you manage to bring them back?

I bought a male and female halfmoon pair at Chatuchak. Made it through custom. But the nasty Swissair duty supervisor refuse to allow me to bring the fishes on board the plane.
I am not sure. U dun have to show them. Just pack properly. I just came back from HK with one. Later will post. But I took SQ. I think SQ and local flight should be ok leh...
Old 11-12-2006, 04:04 PM   #26
tygerlim

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
This time I went, not many good ranchu leh. The pictures of the ranchus not well taken. If u can come and see, should be better! And if Singaporean, normally difficult to bargain. They dun care. So I look for what I think is gd and nice. Both SVs cost me $7 each. Gd price? and as for the TV, quite big and cost me $40. Actually cute nia I will buy.
Tell them you are from Malaysia lah; they would not chop you so hard... Nice TVR, love those cheeks development on the fish. Both SV got nice arc on the back, and colouration very uniform, other drawback had been address by other bro liao.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:09 PM   #27
AK47
Dragon

Default Ranchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygerlim View Post
Tell them you are from Malaysia lah; they would not chop you so hard... Nice TVR, love those cheeks development on the fish. Both SV got nice arc on the back, and colouration very uniform, other drawback had been address by other bro liao.
Thanks man bro! But they will ask for your passport...
Old 12-12-2006, 12:06 PM   #28
IKI

The topview looks good......buffalo cheeks..........
Old 16-12-2006, 01:49 PM   #29
Chinmo
Senior Dragon

AK47 bro, which side u got ur gf from? i went to the pet section..... not much gf shop leh.... in the end came home yesterday with 3 bettas nia
Chinmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 05:36 PM   #30
AK47
Dragon

Default Jatuchak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinmo View Post
AK47 bro, which side u got ur gf from? i went to the pet section..... not much gf shop leh.... in the end came home yesterday with 3 bettas nia
hi bro, I got it from the pet section. U have to comb the whole pet area. Got quite a number of GF shops. If got chance to organise a trip with bros here, it would be good man!