Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #1
thanantosis
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 104
Default Wakin

Hi bros here keeping wakin?.

Currently i have 22 of them in my pond. 12 ft x 2.5ft x 1 ft.

Loving them alot. Anyone care to share any experience on them?
thanantosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 11:12 PM   #2
ivankoh
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 39
Default

Impressive to have 22 in a pond. How big is your pond? By the way, where did u get your wakin from? Iíve been looking around as well? Thanks.
ivankoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 11:13 PM   #3
ivankoh
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 39
Default

Pops...sorry. Just realized you’ve mentioned the size of your pond.
ivankoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 04:24 AM   #4
thanantosis
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivankoh View Post
Impressive to have 22 in a pond. How big is your pond? By the way, where did u get your wakin from? Iíve been looking around as well? Thanks.
Hi bro you can get from seaview. Do remember that they will grow big hahah
thanantosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 10:35 PM   #5
ivankoh
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanantosis View Post
Hi bro you can get from seaview. Do remember that they will grow big hahah
The last time I went to sea view I saw that they are only selling the hokim and it was rather expensive. When did you see them and how much were they selling? Thanks.
ivankoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:53 AM   #6
thanantosis
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivankoh View Post
The last time I went to sea view I saw that they are only selling the hokim and it was rather expensive. When did you see them and how much were they selling? Thanks.
Bro wakin is 和金。some call hokim i think. Im im quite sure they write wakin there.
thanantosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:05 PM   #7
CZQ
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 287
Default

Last week I help my fren to setup a gf tank. This gf should be at the right hand corner. Pretty hardy and nice. Like mixture of koi and gf. Now I find gf quite nice. Last time I not into gf.
CZQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:51 PM   #8
thanantosis
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZQ View Post
Last week I help my fren to setup a gf tank. This gf should be at the right hand corner. Pretty hardy and nice. Like mixture of koi and gf. Now I find gf quite nice. Last time I not into gf.
Ya bro. Totally agree with u. Last time i dont gold fish attractive. I into arowana and rays etc. However, when i saw wakin and read abt them etc. I slowly find the beauty of them and because of wakin. Im getting back into this fish keeping hobby hahahah
thanantosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:54 PM   #9
CZQ
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanantosis View Post
Ya bro. Totally agree with u. Last time i dont gold fish attractive. I into arowana and rays etc. However, when i saw wakin and read abt them etc. I slowly find the beauty of them and because of wakin. Im getting back into this fish keeping hobby hahahah
Yes. My fren got ranchu. See the way they swim very cute. Whole body shaking. Ahaha.
CZQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:03 PM   #10
thanantosis
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZQ View Post
Yes. My fren got ranchu. See the way they swim very cute. Whole body shaking. Ahaha.
Hahahaha i dont like these short body one. Hahaha. Wakin is an ancient breed lah.
thanantosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)