Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 09-12-2008, 11:45 AM   #11
winkelhock
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
I also looking for 1 too, but most of the time I see oor oor pectoral, I pass. Hiaz. If I see 1, I gib u a ring ring...okie?
When i picked this that day,almost all got black pecs. Maybe bekko has got white pics,i go find my bekko pics first.
winkelhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:49 AM   #12
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkelhock View Post
Thanks bro,i am housing it together with abt 15 other kois from 4 to 7in in a 422 FGT to grow them to maybe 10in before i transfer them to my other pond which is 5x10x3ft.
good way of keeping them but TS 15pcs is to many in a 4x2x2ft fgt it will slow down on your koi growing... sorry english not good hope you understand what i trying to tell you
goldfish&koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:56 AM   #13
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish&koi View Post
good way of keeping them but TS 15pcs is to many in a 4x2x2ft fgt it will slow down on your koi growing... sorry english not good hope you understand what i trying to tell you
I think he just quarantine them for a while nia....
Old 09-12-2008, 11:57 AM   #14
winkelhock
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish&koi View Post
Haha no worries bro,but cant resist so add and add.But i have seen them grown from 1/2 to abt 1in per month in the 422 fgt.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:00 PM   #15
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Quote:
Haha no worries bro,but cant resist so add and add.But i have seen them grown from 1/2 to abt 1in per month in the 422 fgt.
hmmm that a good news. so TS how many time of water change did you do in a week?
goldfish&koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:00 PM   #16
winkelhock
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
I think he just quarantine them for a while nia....
More like a forced feed tank hehehe.Overkill filtration and strong current in tank for them to eat and excercise,like i told you i am experimenting only...

Last edited by winkelhock; 03-11-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:04 PM   #17
chris

Quote:
More like a forced feed tank hehehe.Overkill filtration and strong current in tank for them to eat and excercise,like i told you i am experimenting only...

U never cover?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:04 PM   #18
Showa

that's a very nice SU. pattern is well developed around the head at 5 inches.. Will be looking at its progress of the body as well as the skin quality.. If you're facing the yellow problem just get rid of the color food and feed more protein kind of food.. Hopefully will solve the problem.. But overall, it is a very nice shiro!

May i know where did you get it from? From farm or LFS?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #19
Showa

Quote:
Hi bro.. How do you find the strong current working on the body confirmation of your kois? Do they seem more active?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:09 PM   #20
winkelhock
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showa View Post
that's a very nice SU. pattern is well developed around the head at 5 inches.. Will be looking at its progress of the body as well as the skin quality.. If you're facing the yellow problem just get rid of the color food and feed more protein kind of food.. Hopefully will solve the problem.. But overall, it is a very nice shiro!

May i know where did you get it from? From farm or LFS?
Tks for yr valuable advice bro,i got it from NKF and its the off spring from their white tiger.