Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss > Pet Loss

Old 12-05-2002, 11:35 AM   #1
Blurt

Default Wat ppl do?

Hi...juz wondering ......wat do those guys whose aro has died do? how do they remove the fish?
Old 12-05-2002, 12:50 PM   #2
Xbox
Arofanatic

either u can bury it...or some might just flush down the toilet bowl which is kinda cruel thing to do...
Xbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 12:55 PM   #3
Blurt

Default bury

I buried my betta and my two hamsters in my backyard.....then marked the location with marbles......hope tat the tombstones at my back yard dun increase...and hope i dun need to dig a BIG hole tat is....hahaha
is there anyone steam it?

TEll u guys a wierd story, I have a friend whose friend father kept two arowanas........once day, one huge arowana died........left one more.......tat nite when the arowana died, they ate one big steamed fish for dinner (not the arowana)..............then the next day, his mum asked her maid to steam big fish again (note: they have two maids) then the maid was looking into the fridge and she can't find the fish......so she was thinking......hmmmm tat day got two fish in the tanks, now left one...maybe one was cooked tat nite......(the maid was new in the house).............tat's it....they had steamed arowana for dinner..........next day.....maid went back to indonesia...haha (to learn more about arowanaS)
true story
Old 12-05-2002, 12:58 PM   #4
Xbox
Arofanatic

lol...thats a bird brain...
Xbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 07:58 PM   #5
sirius1220

oh my.. i sure hope its not an expensive aro..
Old 14-05-2002, 03:16 AM   #6
PoPoK

now thats dumbo!Heheheheheeh

CHEEERs
Old 14-05-2002, 03:18 AM   #7
PoPoK

i heard from somewhere, iif not wrong from this forum..someone sent the aro for a medical process.then the aro was preserved then kept forever.no decaying whatsover..

CHEERs
Old 14-05-2002, 03:26 AM   #8
jrDaquaman

When my very first aro died. i put it in a shoe box and burried it in the backyard.
Old 18-05-2002, 03:52 AM   #9
Username

I heard from my father also, his friend has a foreigner wife and he bought a $5000 aro to keep in his tank. Next day he went to work and then come back to find the fish missing. His wife told him to have dinner and he saw the aro on his dining table. He is very angry about it and didn't let his wife off. I guess it's real smack on the ass man... to have a S$5000 meal...
Old 18-05-2002, 11:47 AM   #10
Blurt

Default !!!!!!!!

next time i think we better tell our wives that the fish is not for meals!
anyway....he did let the wife off?
wat u mean?