Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 22-10-2015, 01:37 PM   #111
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Red View Post
I didn't know at 8"-10" can breed...as delz can grow up to 14"...those delz has passed on due to my negligence...currently ones smaller and still growing...Thks...
Anyway I mean the last time I saw was 8-10inch, now should be of breeding size. Anyway sad to hear that. Any pics of your small dels? I heard from other ppl got quite nice ones.
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2015, 08:18 AM   #112
G2Red
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post
Anyway I mean the last time I saw was 8-10inch, now should be of breeding size. Anyway sad to hear that. Any pics of your small dels? I heard from other ppl got quite nice ones.
Ya...sad thing...last months have plenty of nice dels in the market...
G2Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 12:17 PM   #113
Kohaku
Dragon

I was thinking of getting a piece of plat endi, but seller want me take whole lot. How much u think is worth getting plat endi with crook fins and defirm body shape? How much would u pay for a piece of deform plat endi?

Old 02-11-2015, 11:11 PM   #114
desmondpeh
Senior Dragon

Quote:
I was thinking of getting a piece of plat endi, but seller want me take whole lot. How much u think is worth getting plat endi with crook fins and defirm body shape? How much would u pay for a piece of deform plat endi?
Hi bro,

If you thinking to buy the whole lot and offload the not so nice ones after which, I would think its not a wise choice. Just go for the better/no defect ones that you want to keep for yourself. Else it be wiser to just look for other seller that's willing to let go single pieces. Good luck for your hunt bro.
desmondpeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 03:24 AM   #115
patclay
Dragon

Agree with Bro Desmond. Get what you like only. Don't get the whole lot if you don't like them.
patclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:50 AM   #116
Kohaku
Dragon

I am only thinking of getting the nice one at the back of the pics, but supplier say must take whole lot then he help me send. Its more like he want to offload his stocks. I am looking around. Anyway at $400 for the defect piece compare to $800 for the nice ones. I thinik i better get nice ones.

Btw there is a sb endi selling at $380 at c328 yesterday. Thick bar somemore.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:06 PM   #117
desmondpeh
Senior Dragon

Quote:
I am only thinking of getting the nice one at the back of the pics, but supplier say must take whole lot then he help me send. Its more like he want to offload his stocks. I am looking around. Anyway at $400 for the defect piece compare to $800 for the nice ones. I thinik i better get nice ones.

Btw there is a sb endi selling at $380 at c328 yesterday. Thick bar somemore.
The price you got quoted isn't very attractive anyway bro. Just go for what you like.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:03 PM   #118
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondpeh View Post
The price you got quoted isn't very attractive anyway bro. Just go for what you like.
Any chance u can get nice ones at better price? I saw 1 plat endi at c328 recently, but selling at 1k.

Now looking for another 1 to keep company with my other plat endi.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #119
desmondpeh
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Any chance u can get nice ones at better price? I saw 1 plat endi at c328 recently, but selling at 1k.

Now looking for another 1 to keep company with my other plat endi.
I meant to say the price he quote you isn't attractive for you to do bulk buy. It's more like single buy pricing. I lost touch with current plat endi pricing as didn't buy any for the last 1 to 2 years. Haha.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:26 PM   #120
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondpeh View Post
I meant to say the price he quote you isn't attractive for you to do bulk buy. It's more like single buy pricing. I lost touch with current plat endi pricing as didn't buy any for the last 1 to 2 years. Haha.
Lol... think I can press the price lower if he urgently need to clear, but I need enough ppl to share the whole lot. Anyway prices seem same to me as the price I get from 2yrs back and now still same. Maybe other ppl are getting cheaper than me now as I also lost touch after stopping for some time.

Brought 5 small plat endi over the years, but only 1 managed to survive pass 5inch. Not easy to keep from small, so I looking at bigger ones now even though they cost more