Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Old 14-05-2009, 01:25 AM   #1
Devilzvinz

Angry Getting cheated ~~!!!!

i was window shopping ard tamp interchange when i saw a push cart selling psp..i went n ask how much it cost and tt guy told me it cost $220. When i ask him if it is mod set he told me hp stall cannot mod psp for ppl den tell me to go sim lim sq to mod..so i assume it can be mod and purchase it from him..

the next day i went to 1 of the game shop to mod my psp but to my surprise the shop person tell me tt set cannot be mod.i was like WTH..i call back tt guy who sell me the psp and his reply was : oh really?i donno abt psp cos we specialize in only hp n not psp..he tell me to gif him a few day to see if he can get another set of psp..

i waited for a few day but i nv recieve any call from him so i call the numer at the reciept given to me and tt guy tell me he is the boss.aft i told him the problem he say there is nth he can do as they dun know much abt psp..we neg for abt 15min b4 he say he offer to buy back tt set at $170 and he ask me to go down on tue.

i call him on tue morning and he say just come down den we talk. when i reach there he ask tt guy who sold me tt set to "entertain" me. tt guy den say they dun do refund all tt and offer to see if he can mod my psp for me. i told him i went to a few shop and all say tt ver cannot be mod. he just say he wanna try.aft half an hour of waiting he told me tt the set cant be mod and there is nth he can do.i say nvm.. just refund me my $ and everything will be settle..he say ok, i will refund u $100 as tt is the market rate. i was like WTF, ur boss told me he will refund me $170.

Guess wat he say?? he say , Well, im the boss here so i say $100 mean $100..i told him i wanna speak to the guy just now.he say he is nt free..so i tell him to just gif me $170 and settle everything now..aft a few phone call he say he can offer me $150 the max nd i just take it or leave it..

i call tt guy n qns him on this thing he told me he just ask me to come down see wat they can do for me and he say he nv promise me $170.. i gt so damn piss off tt i just took the set n walk off..i really donno wat to do now..stuck with 1 psp which i cant play..super sianz..

hope u guys learn from my mistake..

any advice is welcome..
thanks alot for reading my "nagging"

Last edited by Devilzvinz; 14-05-2009 at 01:35 AM. Reason: para my story..pai seh..
Old 14-05-2009, 01:27 AM   #2
niefeng

STOMP him.
Old 14-05-2009, 01:29 AM   #3
Devilzvinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by niefeng View Post
STOMP him.
huh??how do i do tt??
he tell me if im nt happy i can go to CASE and make any report if i like..
Old 14-05-2009, 01:29 AM   #4
CullTail
Endangered Dragon

buy real games and play lor
CullTail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 01:30 AM   #5
Azroy
Endangered Dragon

What version u get? The fat(old model), slim 2000 or slim 3000?

If 3000 heard cant be modified YET. Must wait for a few months for the firmware to come out.
Azroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 01:31 AM   #6
rambo
Dragon

hello, can you paragraph yr text bo?? read until veri chiak luk leh.
rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 01:31 AM   #7
Azroy
Endangered Dragon

Opps, double post sorry..
Azroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 01:32 AM   #8
Devilzvinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CullTail View Post
buy real games and play lor
i went to a few shop all say those cant mod psp only selling 150 to 170 only lo..sianz..if i wanna play orginal game i wont be buying from him at tt price le..
Old 14-05-2009, 01:34 AM   #9
rambo
Dragon

You have a case against him..............and if were to bring up to CASE, you surely win.

He, the seller, has mislead you into buying of an item which does not function to what he promises.

Since you are stuck with it, might well take futher action. Neither 2 bosses willing to compromise n seem to be out cheating on many innocent parties. I am sure you are not only the victim.
rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 01:36 AM   #10
Devilzvinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azroy View Post
What version u get? The fat(old model), slim 2000 or slim 3000?

If 3000 heard cant be modified YET. Must wait for a few months for the firmware to come out.
is slim psp but i donno wat ver..how to check?