Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 30-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #521
lohsinlong
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_chua View Post
ya abit bit sick the orange 1.. changin water everyday.. the white 1 is fine.. wad do u all bro recommend to cure it??
I would recommended adding abit more salt into the water during WC. You might also consider to separate the fish and house them in a tub or watever. Do not feed during this period. Also, do a 50% WC daily would be sufficent. That is all I do when mine fish kenna this in the past, but not now. No medication is needed.
lohsinlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2008, 03:07 AM   #522
jer_chua

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohsinlong View Post
I would recommended adding abit more salt into the water during WC. You might also consider to separate the fish and house them in a tub or watever. Do not feed during this period. Also, do a 50% WC daily would be sufficent. That is all I do when mine fish kenna this in the past, but not now. No medication is needed.
thx all bro who helped.. jus wondering sea salt?? or aquarium salt??
my tank is a 3x2x1..
Old 30-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #523
Machoranchu

Quote:
You can soon take over PP's job as forum doc liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_chua View Post
thx all bro who helped.. jus wondering sea salt?? or aquarium salt??
my tank is a 3x2x1..
Normal aquarium salt bro.
Old 30-03-2008, 09:40 AM   #524
Machoranchu

Quote:
Wow...pia kia SVR leh. I tot this pc is gg to be mine???

The pc you want is the small male with white tail. This is the big male with red tail. Please make up your mind.

Or you actually want the tikum toy in the pic?
Old 30-03-2008, 10:24 AM   #525
westiee
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
Bro Westiee...thanks for sharing...I think you keep your fishes well and they are healthy, active and swim gracefully. Wish you have taken a clearer video as there are one or two pieces that look very promising.

Regards

Kitsilano
Thkx bro Kitsilano n nazari.Paiseh for the blur video..was taken wif my HP.Will try to take pics of them.In fact these few of them was consider a low grade ranchu as a start up grooming skill for me.Hope to learn more from u guys.
westiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2008, 11:56 AM   #526
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiee View Post
Thkx bro Kitsilano n nazari.Paiseh for the blur video..was taken wif my HP.Will try to take pics of them.In fact these few of them was consider a low grade ranchu as a start up grooming skill for me.Hope to learn more from u guys.
You welcome and hope you enjoy goldfish keeping like all of us in here. Its always good to start with some low grade and learn the rope before spending hardearned monies on expensive and exquisite fishes.
ps ...........your low grade quite decent stuff
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #527
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVR View Post
Please pardon me if I've read you wrongly, or maybe the many skulls and skeletons are playing tricks on me? Anyway, pls announce here on your next gathering, I'll try to join in if time permits.
I agree fully with you that AF is a place to enjoy promoting our hobby further, so let's keep it that way.

Regarding that 1. I've long rest my case, cuz I don't feel that theres anything else we need to prove. Clubs don't welcome him. Forums : moderate, reject and despise him. His buddies turn their backs on him(many have become skulls and skeletons). Even our neighbouring country's friends ignore him. A so call fighter, left with nothing other than figthing against himself. Do you still think he's a threat to anyone? If one still choose to stand beside him, I believe they either have their own agenda or they'll one day see the clear picture. So let it be, we've done our best. Let's close the chapter, I strongly believe our Sarabat's spirit story will become merrier and more interesting.
I think we can rest the skulls and skeletons liao.....hopefully it last and the sarabat stall peaceful, friendly and helpful to all brethrens.

Regards

Kitsilano
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #528
Titus
Senior Dragon

Quote:
I think we can rest the skulls and skeletons liao.....hopefully it last and the sarabat stall peaceful, friendly and helpful to all brethrens.

Regards

Kitsilano
Agree. Unskull-ed.

Now my very proud Sugimoto Male

Frankly speaking, the gf sarabat scene is much more merrier compared to when I first started.

Many bros and having seed fishes with intention to try breeding. And with bro kit and chris spear heading the sarabat breeding, things can only get better

Sarabat Kita!!!
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #529
chris

Quote:

Regards

Kitsilano
ookie..as your command..I changed to Jikins liao....
Old 30-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #530
BENG66
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
ookie..as your command..I changed to Jikins liao....
me too, revert liao
BENG66 is offline   Reply With Quote