Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 21-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #81
figo007
Arofanatic

Here's the Update of the 2x Kashino's CBR that I bought from Bro Hugoboss on last Saturday.

Really no patient on photo shooting, especially when the fishes are keep on swimming, any tips to take a good pics? That's the reason why I always recorded and post it on youtube

Initial condition pending for QT:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Kashino_1:

Kashino_2:
Refer to the video, not sure if this piece having a little bit of gill flukes? The "gill flukes" signature seems to be clear after quarantine, but today noticed the right fin tend to be close when swimming (highlighted in red), tough the fish still look active but I still put it into my QT tank. Any method to cure this type of symptoms?

Below are some of my Yabe-Fujiwara CBR pics after tanning with T5 for a week. Will see if there is any significant improvement of the colour (after add in T5 and Hikari Wafer Algae) in few weeks/mths time...

Yabe-Fujiwara_1:

Yabe-Fujiwara_2:

figo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 12:00 AM   #82
figo007
Arofanatic

Smile

The initial condition of the fishes are perfect. I'm sure the gill fluke must be caused by my little son knocking on the tub. I'm sorry if it's caused for miss understanding.
Old 22-08-2010, 12:00 AM   #83
tct

Hi bro.. nice cbr u hve. Dun think the fin of K2 is related to gill fluke. Hope it get well and looking forward to next posting of their development
Old 22-08-2010, 12:34 AM   #84
westiee
Dragon

Thkx for sharing,bro figo...u have apair of gd quality kashino cbr...keep it well!
westiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 12:34 AM   #85
figo007
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tct View Post
Hi bro.. nice cbr u hve. Dun think the fin of K2 is related to gill fluke. Hope it get well and looking forward to next posting of their development
The fish recovered and already place together with his buddy. I will constantly update the development of my fishes here to share and to improve my care taking skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiee View Post
Thkx for sharing,bro figo...u have apair of gd quality kashino cbr...keep it well!
Sure brother!!! Under stress after seeing the nice pictures from Bro Hugoboss.
Old 24-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #86
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by figo007 View Post
The fish recovered and already place together with his buddy. I will constantly update the development of my fishes here to share and to improve my care taking skills. Sure brother!!! Under stress after seeing the nice pictures from Bro Hugoboss.
Bro Figo....lol don't stress yourself...you are doing fine and can see improvement in your fishkeeping. Use bro HugoBoss as a role model and pick up skills from him...he is very willing to share all the basics ranchu skills...pay him vists when you are free...I assure you.... you will improve by leaps and bounds.
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 02:17 PM   #87
figo007
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
Bro Figo....lol don't stress yourself...you are doing fine and can see improvement in your fishkeeping. Use bro HugoBoss as a role model and pick up skills from him...he is very willing to share all the basics ranchu skills...pay him vists when you are free...I assure you.... you will improve by leaps and bounds.
Thanks for the encouraging words Uncle Richard. Bro HugoBoss is to too humblelah.....if he showing one of his Oya picture that was groomed by his maid think some of us will be even more stessful haha...

I'm more or less understanding on the fundamental, the next step is too focus on the grooming of the fishes:
-How to bulk up the body of the fish..
-How to widen up the caudal peduncle...
-Colour enhancement and broaden up the head...

Till now if I recall there are so many errors that I'd been made previously and hope that I will not repeat again in future...
Old 26-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #88
kitsilano

AFC Member

Bro Figo...ranchu keeping/grooming is a thinking game...you are on the right track.

Cheers!!
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #89
figo007
Arofanatic

Smile My TVRs: Update on 220910

Hi ALL,

Some update on my TVRs:

Decided to sell away these 6 pcs, the top right 3 and middle in the bottom are with me closed to about 11 mths, I bought in JJ market on last year.

I'm still keeping these 2 pcs of Yabe x Fujiwara:

Here's the update on the 2x Kashino CBR that I bought from Bro Daryl:

Another 2x Takao's CBR that I bought from Bro Dragonhart:

Old 22-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #90
noidea
Dragon

Very nice TVR you got there.

One of your TVR initially have a big stomach and you have done well to groom it to a good shape.
noidea is offline   Reply With Quote