Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 22-09-2010, 11:33 PM   #91
figo007
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
Very nice TVR you got there.

One of your TVR initially have a big stomach and you have done well to groom it to a good shape.
Thanks brother. I noticed the colour did improved with T5 and lower down the water temperature to about < 28C. Hopefully I am able to groom well on these 6 pcs of cbrs.
figo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 12:03 AM   #92
westiee
Dragon

Luis,can see u put in effort on ur up keeping on ur kashino as both have improve on the body mass,hope u can bring up well on ur takao too...Keep it up!
westiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #93
figo007
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiee View Post
Luis,can see u put in effort on ur up keeping on ur kashino as both have improve on the body mass,hope u can bring up well on ur takao too...Keep it up!
Thanks Andy. I'm still trying to control on my feeding frequency as I noticed the fishes will become fat if feed too much, once a while need to be pull back a little bit (stop feeding for a day).
Old 23-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #94
Fire87
Dragon

i like your takao!
Fire87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 02:15 PM   #95
figo007
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire87 View Post
i like your takao!
The overall structure of these two Takao looks better than the Kashino. The down side is only the colour haven't fully come out yet.
Old 23-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #96
TVR

Hi Figo,
I think you've done very well on the 2 Takao.
TVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #97
figo007
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVR View Post
Hi Figo,
I think you've done very well on the 2 Takao.
Hi TVR,

The credit must goes to Bro Dragonhart as I took the fish from him about less than 2 weeks.

He's feeding these two pcs with only changko (6x pallets and 1x FBW ) and really can see the bulk size of the body, I used to feed more FBW on my fishes and think I need make some changes on my feeding regime .......when I talk to the Thai judges during the comp they told me that by looking at the fishes they roughly know any fish are came from the same keeper I'm totally agree with him now!!
Old 24-09-2010, 12:40 AM   #98
Hugoboss
Arofanatic

Hi Figo,

Totally missed this thread.. You're doing good and your determination in tvr will lead you through.......easily!!! We shall have a gathering soon as i miss when so many ppl come together and we can talk ranchu. Good job!!
Hugoboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 10:17 AM   #99
figo007
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugoboss View Post
Hi Figo,

Totally missed this thread.. You're doing good and your determination in tvr will lead you through.......easily!!! We shall have a gathering soon as i miss when so many ppl come together and we can talk ranchu. Good job!!
Hi Daryl, hopefully all the fishes turn out well in time to come, please kindly keep us posted when there is a new gathering for Top View Ranchus here ok....cheers!
Old 24-09-2010, 04:32 PM   #100
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by figo007 View Post
One more question that I would like to ask, not sure if you have any Allergy reaction when handling of the bloodworm? To me, If I handle the blood worm with my bare hands after a while two of my fingers will be very itchy! Even if I washed my hands with soap and water immediately after I handle them, the itchy symptoms will still exist on my fingers, the handling instructions also stated it will cause allergy reaction!

Currently what I do is to wear a pair of gloves when handling the FBW, and wash my hand with soap and water immediately after used...
I have the same issue. Previously to overcome the problem, after I defrost the bloodworms, I would use two satay stick like chopstick to pick up the bloodworms to feed my goldfishes.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote