Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Livestock & Plants only

Closed Thread

Old 26-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #21
sbtanpatrick
Senior Dragon

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (7 members and 4 guests)
sbtanpatrick, 81civic, ckyeo148, craz, Martin+, Nevin+, Scottfish

TS is in the thread...think he should explain himself.....
Old 26-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #22
limrr
Arofanatic

Ah Xin best is to report this to moderator . Btw according to TS all his fishes sold so there is no replacement . Hope that moderator can help you
Old 26-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #23
Nevin
Dragon

Thx for all the feedbacks and everyone's concern.

If you have deal with me before, buyer/seller should know my personality.

Everytime I do buy & sell, especially live stock, I strongly encouraged buyer come & view the actual fish before pack. ( precious buyers may state ur buying experience with me here).

Normally, I will do feeding demo and make sure the buyer take the correct & health fish without fail.

On that day, bro Ah xin insist not coming up my place and requested to deal at void deck. He asked me to pack 2 IT without viewing them. At that moment, there were 10 over unclean 3 bars IT within my tank, same size, not that stable. I may accidentally packed him the wrong fish which I myself also not very sure as all IT were sold, no complain excepted this case.

I have PM bro Ah Xin regarding to discuss about the solution but no reply at this moment.

No problem to do refund or any other alternative solution on my side if I have done wrongly.

Once again, thx everyone's concerns. and hope everyone know my style that " Happy buyer, Happer seller".
Old 26-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #24
sildum
Dragon

Sorry but may i ask as I find it weird.

quoted from bro ah xin. "However, when I saw the photo of your IT 4 in the current sales, the 3 bar IT is exactly the same as the one that was supposed to be sold to me previously.''

Are you using the same photo of a 3 bar it on different sales?

just wondering. no offence.
Old 26-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #25
toe_toe7
Dragon

From my experience with bro Nevin, I would say he sounds quite sincere. But since my story with him is not finished yet, I would not make the call on this.

Story goes like this.

When I was looking for a pair of aro last time, bro Nevin confirmed with me that he got 3 confirmed pairs available. But since he's not free, he asked me to contact his partner (Mr. A) next day.

Once I was there with Mr. A next day, Mr. A showed me the aros that he got. But I saw no confirmed pair. Upon numerous questions to Mr. A, he keeps on insisting got confirmed pair. But he just anyhow point any aro from the concrete pond and asked me if I like. Mr. A told me that can bring the aro first to monitor if not pair, can exchange. Trusted Mr. A's words since bro Nevin is a quite old member here and Mr. A is his partner. So, paid double price than a normal aro since I wanted a pair and brought home two aros that stayed side by side at the bottom. Mr. A said he would pass me the certs next day. After which also, didn't happen since he keeps delaying.

Aros started fighting. I informed bro Nevin about it and he told me that he would help me to resolve the matter since he understands I wanted a pair and not a comm. Felt really appreciate his help at that moment.

Anyway, after which Mr. A kept on either delaying appointment numerous times when I asked him for an exchange. Fixed day after day for appointment. But always ended last minute cancellation. And finally, Mr. A was willing to meet on one day. Bro Nevin also told me that he should be able to come down to resolve the matter.

I took leave purposely and waited Mr. A's confirmation on timing. Called him numerous times on the day before and on the day itself, but no avail. Ended he told me that he went to indo last minute.

He also told me just before the day that if I want to exchange, he would minus few hundreds. Because he was so tired to catch fish at that time when I bought and needed to drove me back from LCK to Yishun. So, need petrol $$. I was like . If people sell fish and they want to deduct $$ just because they got to catch the fish, I really got nothing to say. I told him, if he wants to minus petrol $$, I don't mind give him $100.

And he also told me that aros were chosen by me. I told him, I chose them simply because he told me that I could exchange if they were not a confirmed pair and he was the one confirmed that they were a pair. Even inside the bag, he told me that the two aros are male and female.

Anyway, no cert were given to me after delaying days after days at first. After which, Mr. A told me since I want to exchange, he would keep the certs first.

Story ends here since I left overseas after that and he just told me to keep till I come back. I just came back today, so, I would have to contact them again to see the final result though. But to be honest, I have given Mr. A 2 weeks for exchange, which he delays at least 3-4 times. Benefit of doubts were given time after time. Maybe I am just a carrot head..

This is just my first experience which involves bro Nevin. Whether sincere or not, I would have to wait till the case is resolved, hopefully, by this week since it's already over 1 month.

But to me, when I spoke to bro Nevin on phone, he sounds sincere definitely. I am still hoping he would help me to resolve the issue.
Old 26-05-2013, 09:10 PM   #26
patan
Luck Kwee Eh ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toe_toe7 View Post
From my experience with bro Nevin, I would say he sounds quite sincere. But since my story with him is not finished yet, I would not make the call on this.

Story goes like this.

When I was looking for a pair of aro last time, bro Nevin confirmed with me that he got 3 confirmed pairs available. But since he's not free, he asked me to contact his partner (Mr. A) next day.

Once I was there with Mr. A next day, Mr. A showed me the aros that he got. But I saw no confirmed pair. Upon numerous questions to Mr. A, he keeps on insisting got confirmed pair. But he just anyhow point any aro from the concrete pond and asked me if I like. Mr. A told me that can bring the aro first to monitor if not pair, can exchange. Trusted Mr. A's words since bro Nevin is a quite old member here and Mr. A is his partner. So, paid double price than a normal aro since I wanted a pair and brought home two aros that stayed side by side at the bottom. Mr. A said he would pass me the certs next day. After which also, didn't happen since he keeps delaying.

Aros started fighting. I informed bro Nevin about it and he told me that he would help me to resolve the matter since he understands I wanted a pair and not a comm. Felt really appreciate his help at that moment.

Anyway, after which Mr. A kept on either delaying appointment numerous times when I asked him for an exchange. Fixed day after day for appointment. But always ended last minute cancellation. And finally, Mr. A was willing to meet on one day. Bro Nevin also told me that he should be able to come down to resolve the matter.

I took leave purposely and waited Mr. A's confirmation on timing. Called him numerous times on the day before and on the day itself, but no avail. Ended he told me that he went to indo last minute.

He also told me just before the day that if I want to exchange, he would minus few hundreds. Because he was so tired to catch fish at that time when I bought and needed to drove me back from LCK to Yishun. So, need petrol $$. I was like . If people sell fish and they want to deduct $$ just because they got to catch the fish, I really got nothing to say. I told him, if he wants to minus petrol $$, I don't mind give him $100.

And he also told me that aros were chosen by me. I told him, I chose them simply because he told me that I could exchange if they were not a confirmed pair and he was the one confirmed that they were a pair. Even inside the bag, he told me that the two aros are male and female.

Anyway, no cert were given to me after delaying days after days at first. After which, Mr. A told me since I want to exchange, he would keep the certs first.

Story ends here since I left overseas after that and he just told me to keep till I come back. I just came back today, so, I would have to contact them again to see the final result though. But to be honest, I have given Mr. A 2 weeks for exchange, which he delays at least 3-4 times. Benefit of doubts were given time after time. Maybe I am just a carrot head..

This is just my first experience which involves bro Nevin. Whether sincere or not, I would have to wait till the case is resolved, hopefully, by this week since it's already over 1 month.

But to me, when I spoke to bro Nevin on phone, he sounds sincere definitely. I am still hoping he would help me to resolve the issue.
He should have a final say too since he claims it's their aros . Why must wait for his partner ? You knows his partner thru him , right ?
Old 26-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #27
toe_toe7
Dragon

Bro Nevin explained that the aros that Mr. A showed to me were not belong to him.

At first, I also did not understand why Mr. A did not show me the pairs. Bro Nevin told me that the pairs were sold before I viewed. Although I just confirmed that they were available around 10pm the night before and I went down to view the aros next day 1pm. So, maybe I suay, didn't have a chance to own them.
Old 26-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #28
sbtanpatrick
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by toe_toe7 View Post
Bro Nevin explained that the aros that Mr. A showed to me were not belong to him.

At first, I also did not understand why Mr. A did not show me the pairs. Bro Nevin told me that the pairs were sold before I viewed. Although I just confirmed that they were available around 10pm the night before and I went down to view the aros next day 1pm. So, maybe I suay, didn't have a chance to own them.

Mr A should have told you beforehand that he is not showing you Nevin's pair....rather then give you two aros which dun belong to him and are not a pair....to me everything just sounds so fishy....
Old 26-05-2013, 10:52 PM   #29
derekchia
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtanpatrick View Post
Mr A should have told you beforehand that he is not showing you Nevin's pair....rather then give you two aros which dun belong to him and are not a pair....to me everything just sounds so fishy....
Selling on behalf is not allowed.
Old 26-05-2013, 10:55 PM   #30
toe_toe7
Dragon

I just gave them benefit of doubts all the time..

bro derek: not really a selling on behalf since I was looking for and he offered me..just that he was busy that period and asked me to look for his partner instead..that's where the problem starts..
Closed Thread