Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Cichlid Experiences > African cichlids

Old 03-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #31
frontosa
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by S750WP View Post
Ornata is selling big river rocks, I posted the link for you on your buying thread. Welcome to the burundis comm, I also started mine, have aleady bought 9 burundis going to stock up another 2.
Thanks bro - I missed his sale the last time. When I finally got time to go down, he already sold them

I used to keep a frontosa colony (of burundi, mblues & kigoma) from 2" to 8" so now really looking forward to coming back to fronts - I just knew I am sure coming back to these fellas

This time will stick to 1 variant....was actually hoping for mblues but they are not so "available" leh. Burundis are also quite nice, although not as blue, but in their own way.
frontosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:12 PM   #32
zoids
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontosa View Post
Thanks bro - I missed his sale the last time. When I finally got time to go down, he already sold them

I used to keep a frontosa colony (of burundi, mblues & kigoma) from 2" to 8" so now really looking forward to coming back to fronts - I just knew I am sure coming back to these fellas

This time will stick to 1 variant....was actually hoping for mblues but they are not so "available" leh. Burundis are also quite nice, although not as blue, but in their own way.
Welcome back bro! Hope to see your setup soon.
zoids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:21 PM   #33
S750WP

Quote:

Saw some mblue in OTF I think not really sure, no label on the tank, $8 ea.

QH also have a huge tank of 2' frontosa going at $128 ea.

I bought my burundi from Polyart and Seaview, $6++ ea, C328 also have stock but price not sure.

Can drop by and make your selection there.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:59 AM   #34
VerSus13

Roy,

Very nice looking frontosa The male is so lucky to be surrounded by a bevy of beauties..Hope you can get breed them pretty soon Do share the pics of the other tank setup when the tank is ready..Thanks
Old 04-11-2008, 10:25 AM   #35
jack_dempsey
Dragon

Quote:
The Burundis large humphead when reaching full adult is already unique.
I think that is a real beauty
jack_dempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:53 AM   #36
frontosa
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_dempsey View Post
The Burundis large humphead when reaching full adult is already unique.
I think that is a real beauty
Yep, I think so too...always feel very tranquil looking at a frontosa tank...

I am not buying any fronts yet (unless I come across super good deals on mblues) until I am ready with my setup. Now still trying to get my rocks and also clear the existing fishes.

Before I digress further, this is supposed to be a Zaire thread

I am still hanging around to see the thread-starter's other tank, with sand. Now just wanna look at as many front setup as possible to inspire myself....
Old 04-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #37
zoids
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Yep, I think so too...always feel very tranquil looking at a frontosa tank...

I am not buying any fronts yet (unless I come across super good deals on mblues) until I am ready with my setup. Now still trying to get my rocks and also clear the existing fishes.

Before I digress further, this is supposed to be a Zaire thread

I am still hanging around to see the thread-starter's other tank, with sand. Now just wanna look at as many front setup as possible to inspire myself....
Bro if you need inspiration you can go www.cyphos.com to see their setup. How i wish i had bigger tanks. Mine i will need some time to scape the tank. The one with sand bottom is bare at the moment as i'll be using it to house my new fishes. After i sort them out then i'll scape the tanks. Who knows maybe i'll setup a bigger tank for them
zoids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #38
frontosa
Dragon

Alright....will check out that site...thanks
Old 04-11-2008, 07:23 PM   #39
Lawrence Loh
Dragon

wow....is very beautifull, bro.....
Lawrence Loh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:14 PM   #40