Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 15-09-2009, 11:18 PM   #41
Shadow7
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by uluaking View Post
u lah..... poloso u to sell to me u never want.... now make me miss her so much ... now gotta settle for another one...
Nvm lah maybe if we are lucky we might just be able to breed some like her in future
Shadow7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 11:31 PM   #42
rexxie
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RELAX View Post
i remember seeing other website,the mama albino leo give birth to very beautiful big spotted pups(normal black&white)
I think the female albino leo is cross with a male BD to produce the normal looking big spotted leo...
rexxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #43
uluaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow7 View Post
Nvm lah maybe if we are lucky we might just be able to breed some like her in future
Sure do John.... btw you only have a pair meh.... mai gei gei la..... I just hope my male will be the ultimate mating machine .... here is a little update of him....big and fat...

Old 15-09-2009, 11:49 PM   #44
Shadow7
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxie View Post
I think the female albino leo is cross with a male BD to produce the normal looking big spotted leo...
No wonder the pups looks so nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uluaking View Post
Sure do John.... btw you only have a pair meh.... mai gei gei la..... I just hope my male will be the ultimate mating machine .... here is a little update of him....big and fat...
This pair is getting bigger and bigger with many TI spots popping out so took a video of them lor...if this male of urs starts mating can i chose 1 nice female of mine to put in ur tank for a few weeks
Shadow7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 11:54 PM   #45
gko
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki View Post
Black rays will still be the trend even few years down the road Gary!
Me.........just keeping a few assorted types nia. Got myself a sakura recently after seening Uncle Tony's ones........WoW!
Scarly lightbase Henlei with big spots is the next IN thing.......U never know hor......Right?
i know lah..but too expensive for me to own..so play assorted types lor..BD so many here to see..Hystrix cant even see a pict posted
gko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 12:16 AM   #46
uluaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow7 View Post
No wonder the pups looks so nice.

This pair is getting bigger and bigger with many TI spots popping out so took a video of them lor...if this male of urs starts mating can i chose 1 nice female of mine to put in ur tank for a few weeks
sure why not brother.... when the time comes.... btw this piece also popping out small spot also....
Old 16-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #47
steroiduser88

if im not wrong the albino ray just transacted for 150k. mfk.com

a singaporean offered 180k hahaha
Old 16-09-2009, 01:59 AM   #48
azon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold ocean aqua View Post
just like the recent ones that were sold in thailand? it's beautifulllllllllll
ya.. that albino male 3" was sold at one million baht and the intermidate 1pcs male and 3pcs female was sold at 100,000 baht each.. unlucky one female died before it was sold..
azon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 02:24 AM   #49
azon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroiduser88 View Post
if im not wrong the albino ray just transacted for 150k. mfk.com

a singaporean offered 180k hahaha
which pcs of true albino pearl you are talking about? there is 2pcs in this world now..
azon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #50
AroBM
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki View Post
Back in May 08 a pair of 6-7" CB BD pups ran about 20-30k or more in Taiwan. Cannot imagine for adults. Prices have soften since Ibama lifted the stingray ban with limitations & quotas for different species. Before the last ban, was told a nice spotted Leo ard 6-7" in S'pore was ard the $400/500 region & you can choose any you like regardless for males or females. Very nice ones with BD markings went for $700 to 1k. Last year, a pair of 6" with decent spotting ran 6k or more. Individual sale of female usually cost 30-50% more than the male.

Just my 2 cents.

Cava........this is somewhat your theory sibo? Sell me your Leos at 1k each swee bo? I come over collect now!
True .. Be4 the lift , CB BD is untouchable..now WC is consider cheap d..hahaha
Best if you can get those big clasper BD and hopefully will fire soon ...
Bare it in mind they are always a risk buying WC ..

If the pups for BD is 3K-5K for me is very rewarding d.. hopefully my BD will start to work soon ...

I don't mind if they mate with my sps or pearl as long as got result will be thankful liao ..hahaha

BTW nice BD u have there ..bro shadow7
AroBM is offline   Reply With Quote