Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 02:06 AM   #11
silane
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by byfun View Post
This post, itself look like is post clocking
He no longer post after having post count of 52.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #12
kendrick_86
User Under Moderation

wa bro, why like that say...
Old 27-03-2009, 05:41 PM   #13
steroiduser88

hi bro silane. i would like to respond to this rule, not that i am making it difficult. however wont it be a little unfair to forumers that need help in starting up their tanks or such? some forumers clock high post count, i am have accounts in a few enthusiast forums, due to their initial interest or 'newbie' questions regarding a hobby. subsequently they dissappear for awhile than reappear with another host of questions.

just something that struck me as a loophole. considering that this particular group of people accounts for quite a significant number.

Old 15-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #14
BigeyeFish
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroiduser88 View Post
hi bro silane. i would like to respond to this rule, not that i am making it difficult. however wont it be a little unfair to forumers that need help in starting up their tanks or such? some forumers clock high post count, i am have accounts in a few enthusiast forums, due to their initial interest or 'newbie' questions regarding a hobby. subsequently they dissappear for awhile than reappear with another host of questions.

just something that struck me as a loophole. considering that this particular group of people accounts for quite a significant number.
what bro silane is trying to address is clocking of post counts to entry the BUY/SELL forum. If you hit 50 or 60 or 70 but not diverting into buy or selling items then you are ok.
Old 16-04-2009, 03:44 AM   #15
silane
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroiduser88 View Post

Not to worry, if you are not posting to meet the post count quota to use Buy/Sell forum. I am, in fact, all mods and admin here are pretty good at detecting who is genuine, who is trying to clock post.

Just post as per normal, nothing will be unfair to you.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #16
bUrPz
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by silane View Post
Not to worry, if you are not posting to meet the post count quota to use Buy/Sell forum. I am, in fact, all mods and admin here are pretty good at detecting who is genuine, who is trying to clock post.

Just post as per normal, nothing will be unfair to you.
I am puzzled why mine has been reset... whatever I posted was legitimate... I have gained interest in lobsters and even bought a pair....
Old 04-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #17
silane
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUrPz View Post
I am puzzled why mine has been reset... whatever I posted was legitimate... I have gained interest in lobsters and even bought a pair....
Check with admin why yours is reset, I am not responsible for all the reset happening in AF.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #18
inque

hi hi can ask i post the shop/s selling mosura products as infor for forum members wanting to buy mosura products was deleted

can ask why ? Purely for information so as to not post something in the future that break forum rules

Thank you very much

PS i'm not in any way affiliated with the mention products or have personal
interest / gain from seening the products sell. I encounter a problem in
locating these products and i thought that i could share the information to fellow forum mates. If its my mistake i do apologize first in advance if its breaks any off the forum rules

Old 09-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #19
silane
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by inque View Post
hi hi can ask i post the shop/s selling mosura products as infor for forum members wanting to buy mosura products was deleted

can ask why ? Purely for information so as to not post something in the future that break forum rules

Thank you very much

PS i'm not in any way affiliated with the mention products or have personal
interest / gain from seening the products sell. I encounter a problem in
locating these products and i thought that i could share the information to fellow forum mates. If its my mistake i do apologize first in advance if its breaks any off the forum rules

I am a little sensitive when new members post list of URL. I can't tell if it is for ads or not, so I just deleted.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #20
inque

Quote:
Originally Posted by silane View Post
I am a little sensitive when new members post list of URL. I can't tell if it is for ads or not, so I just deleted.
ok its not an ad ... i got the information from the supplier/ distributor
and have already obtain permission from his side regarding the
information "sharing"

if you want i can provide the email correspondence as evidence

If you still have reservations regarding the post its ok, i do the manual PMing
only no worries

sorry if the post cause you any troubles

hope this clears up the murky waters

PS: i have also PM you "elsewhere" regarding the information post

Closed Thread