Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Catfish Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-01-2014, 10:05 PM   #251
ethanleow
Dragon
 
ethanleow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,696
Default

Sharing my L401
#1



#2

ethanleow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 12:44 AM   #252
wei_yuan86
Dragon
 
wei_yuan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toe_toe7 View Post
cute fellas...
Thanks Bro toe_toe
Its so amazing seeing them grow as this is my first spawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanleow View Post
Sharing my L401
Looks big. Nice catches
wei_yuan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2014, 09:35 AM   #253
bro*1043
Dragon
 
bro*1043's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanleow View Post
Sharing my L401
Nice catch. Used to have them till I sold them away due to space constraint.
bro*1043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:09 PM   #254
wei_yuan86
Dragon
 
wei_yuan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,358
Default

Happy CNY all pleco-fanatics

Here's a quick update on my first zebra spawn. Still 7 warriors about 1" now.
Felt stupid trying to take using my DSLR without a macro lens when my iPhone did a better and faster job

So here are some shots taken by iPhone:





wei_yuan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:51 PM   #255
onlyyouknow
Senior Dragon
 
onlyyouknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,148
Default

Finally set up my 4ft tank for my L46. Think there are 14-15 pieces inside.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Don't mind the discus inside, they will be gone in a few days time.
onlyyouknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:46 PM   #256
zonkkie
Dragon
 
zonkkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei_yuan86 View Post
Happy CNY all pleco-fanatics

Here's a quick update on my first zebra spawn. Still 7 warriors about 1" now.
Felt stupid trying to take using my DSLR without a macro lens when my iPhone did a better and faster job
Looking good. So envious. 1" is a pretty good size already.
zonkkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:51 PM   #257
onlyyouknow
Senior Dragon
 
onlyyouknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonkkie View Post
Looking good. So envious. 1" is a pretty good size already.
These few weeks will be crucial for one inch fry.
onlyyouknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:52 PM   #258
wei_yuan86
Dragon
 
wei_yuan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyyouknow View Post
Finally set up my 4ft tank for my L46. Think there are 14-15 pieces inside.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Don't mind the discus inside, they will be gone in a few days time.
Looking good but maybe some DW cover would be good for the zebras
I'm sure they'll appreciate the bigger space!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonkkie View Post
Looking good. So envious. 1" is a pretty good size already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyyouknow View Post
These few weeks will be crucial for one inch fry.
Thanks guys but i think i over estimated...
The fries are actually only about 1.5-1.8cm.
Sorry, my estimation skills is all over the place!
wei_yuan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:13 PM   #259
zonkkie
Dragon
 
zonkkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei_yuan86 View Post
Thanks guys but i think i over estimated...
The fries are actually only about 1.5-1.8cm.
Sorry, my estimation skills is all over the place!
LOL... ok la.. this one not selling ma... if selling then over estimate by so much sure tio hum tum.
zonkkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:16 PM   #260
lizardking
Dragon
 
lizardking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyyouknow View Post
Finally set up my 4ft tank for my L46. Think there are 14-15 pieces inside.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Don't mind the discus inside, they will be gone in a few days time.
Hi, I ever lost 2 zebras as they were trapped in the area between the gravel and the tilted slate. I figure that they had been excavating the gravel under the tilted slates to get a better hiding place but got trapped and died there.

Just sharing from my experience.
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 04:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)