Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 11:24 PM   #201
loveikan
Arofanatic

Is this true?

Ander Herrera has agreed a pre-contract agreement with Paris St Germain and Manchester United will lose him for free this summer. [Daily Record]
Old 01-04-2019, 11:34 PM   #202
Robson
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscowblue View Post
Spurs lost is our gain, but again, I also rather MC get the title than Liverpool
I go for mc too.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:48 PM   #203
lenghan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
I go for mc too.
All day long I will prefer MC to win
Old 02-04-2019, 09:20 AM   #204
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveikan View Post
Is this true?

Ander Herrera has agreed a pre-contract agreement with Paris St Germain and Manchester United will lose him for free this summer. [Daily Record]
I think he maybe going, as United do not give long contracts to player reaching or over 30.

And I think if he is less than $150k, that is a sore point to him as he is considered a vital cog in the midfield
Old 02-04-2019, 09:26 AM   #205
nywa78
Arofanatic

With Arsenal winning last night, it will be interesting on the race for the 4th spot. Can United and Spurs afford to lose more points, I doubt so.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:00 AM   #206
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by moscowblue View Post
I think he maybe going, as United do not give long contracts to player reaching or over 30.

And I think if he is less than $150k, that is a sore point to him as he is considered a vital cog in the midfield
What's with the club? Seems like so many last minute contract deals..shud hv tied up Herrera much much earlier
Old 02-04-2019, 10:13 AM   #207
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabaDen92 View Post
What's with the club? Seems like so many last minute contract deals..shud hv tied up Herrera much much earlier
Happened to Arsenal also, the way they lose Ramsey
Old 02-04-2019, 10:14 AM   #208
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nywa78 View Post
With Arsenal winning last night, it will be interesting on the race for the 4th spot. Can United and Spurs afford to lose more points, I doubt so.
At this stage, United will be the favourite, as Spurs always managed to trip themselves as always
Old 02-04-2019, 11:42 AM   #209
KeeHuat
Dragon

The problem with players demanding excessively more money started with Woodward and Jose in paying Sanchez too much. Now other players also want more money because of this. I think Woodward has realised his mistake and is now cutting down on the excessive demands. The wage bill will rocket if everyone gets excessively more.

While Herrera is wanted but if he is asking too much, I guess there is no choice but to lose him. Same goes for Mata but I think it is time for him to go to be replace by a faster younger player.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:55 AM   #210
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeHuat View Post
The problem with players demanding excessively more money started with Woodward and Jose in paying Sanchez too much. Now other players also want more money because of this. I think Woodward has realised his mistake and is now cutting down on the excessive demands. The wage bill will rocket if everyone gets excessively more.

While Herrera is wanted but if he is asking too much, I guess there is no choice but to lose him. Same goes for Mata but I think it is time for him to go to be replace by a faster younger player.
Problem is if you cut him off, you still need to go out and spend more $ to get in players to replace him, unless they are prepared to use Pereira or Chong or Gomes more
Closed Thread