Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascaping Resources and Articles

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-01-2006, 04:46 PM   #41
Ah_ZhaN
Arofanatic
 
Ah_ZhaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 339
Default

For more infomation on eco culture and how to get there, check this out:
http://www.ecoculturesg.com/visit.php
Ah_ZhaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2006, 10:04 AM   #42
myrontay
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_ZhaN
For more infomation on eco culture and how to get there, check this out:
http://www.ecoculturesg.com/visit.php
Was at Kingfisher on Friday evening. It was a total let down. Give it a miss.

Tried looking for Ecoculture yesterday at about 1230pm. It certainly was not at the address stated. The store at that address was closed without any signboard, but did notice a box of discarded coral chips in front of the store. Think it is no longer in business at least at that store.

Saw a car parked just in front of what was formerly Far East Aquatics, so they are definitely out of business.

System & Control Engineering Co. aka Bioplast was quite a revelation! Wow! My eyes are still recovering from the plant and planted tank sights I saw there. You get the impression that this guy knows his plants. If it is a popular plant but you can't find what you are looking for from fellow forumers here, you can probably find it there. For information, I have not affinity to this store or its owner whatsoever. I also did not buy anything from the store yesterday or any other day as I was still considering my options. Just reporting as I see them.

Will probably visit Fu Wo next. Got the following address on Google:

Fu Wo Aquarium
Blk 253 Jurong East St 24
#01-215
Tel : 6563 2236
2236

Last edited by myrontay; 15-01-2006 at 10:22 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2006, 02:34 AM   #43
Ah_ZhaN
Arofanatic
 
Ah_ZhaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrontay
Was at Kingfisher on Friday evening. It was a total let down. Give it a miss.

Tried looking for Ecoculture yesterday at about 1230pm. It certainly was not at the address stated. The store at that address was closed without any signboard, but did notice a box of discarded coral chips in front of the store. Think it is no longer in business at least at that store.

Saw a car parked just in front of what was formerly Far East Aquatics, so they are definitely out of business.

System & Control Engineering Co. aka Bioplast was quite a revelation! Wow! My eyes are still recovering from the plant and planted tank sights I saw there. You get the impression that this guy knows his plants. If it is a popular plant but you can't find what you are looking for from fellow forumers here, you can probably find it there. For information, I have not affinity to this store or its owner whatsoever. I also did not buy anything from the store yesterday or any other day as I was still considering my options. Just reporting as I see them.

Will probably visit Fu Wo next. Got the following address on Google:

Fu Wo Aquarium
Blk 253 Jurong East St 24
#01-215
Tel : 6563 2236
2236
Bro, eco culture is merged with cichlid forever. And you're most prob got the correct place cos they have no signboard yet...but they usually open after 2pm.
eco culture is located at 1024 Upper Serangoon Road, conviniently located near KOVAN MRT Exit 2 (7 minutes walk).
Ah_ZhaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2006, 12:53 AM   #44
cardinal
Dragon
 
cardinal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_ZhaN
Bro, eco culture is merged with cichlid forever. And you're most prob got the correct place cos they have no signboard yet...but they usually open after 2pm.
eco culture is located at 1024 Upper Serangoon Road, conviniently located near KOVAN MRT Exit 2 (7 minutes walk).
Is it along the row of shophouses doing some eating place biz?
cardinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2006, 10:28 AM   #45
sinner1974
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinal
Is it along the row of shophouses doing some eating place biz?
Ya correct.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 01:27 AM   #46
garythay
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Thanks for the list
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 02:48 AM   #47
smokerholic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

pls update.. kingfisher still ard??
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 01:24 PM   #48
bunn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Any idea where Kingfisher has moved to? Or has it closed down?

Drove there last week and the shop space is under renovation....no sign of Ian the boss.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 02:17 AM   #49
the_r0ck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

KF is closed. Sad case but true.

-Calvin
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:45 AM   #50
kencfk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I tot Eco Culture is located at:

565 Macpherson Road #01-01 Singapore 368234
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)