Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace - Non-Pet Goods and Services

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-07-2016, 01:17 AM   #131
boyx2
seeginna
 
boyx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut8787 View Post
Power. Promotion still on, must jio bros to go together Liao. Got any package like 3 cars goes together at once and special rate bo. Hehe
when i sec school time, 10 ppl go together at once to macdonald order set also no special rate
boyx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 11:09 AM   #132
HeiYuEr

Garfield
 
HeiYuEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chleong View Post
Thumb up for AF workshop and the boss. I send my car for service the boss spotted my car bad oil leak and complete the job within 36hrs!
thank you for your support and speedy recovery ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teoheseow View Post
ya.... mine the same case as yours ... think the boss like to peek below
your one I long never peek below liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majet View Post
Did a 100k major service for my car , all done up within a day.
thank you for your support.
__________________
AF Motorworkz
66, Kaki Bukit Ave 6,
ARK@KB, Singapore 417895
Tel - 6384 9931
Fax - 6384 9932
Mobile - 9082 8282
24hrs Towing Service - 8777 1161
HeiYuEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 07:35 PM   #133
sixthbrand
Dragon
 
sixthbrand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,632
Default

Thank you for accomodating to my last minute request as well as your honest feedback on issues with my laopok car!

Now got homework to do already


Highly recommend!
sixthbrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 08:17 PM   #134
calvin ong
Dragon
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 567
Default

I have been there so many times for my car and always recommend my friends.

Good, friendly and most importantly honest service
calvin ong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 04:50 PM   #135
HeiYuEr

Garfield
 
HeiYuEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthbrand View Post
Thank you for accomodating to my last minute request as well as your honest feedback on issues with my laopok car!

Now got homework to do already


Highly recommend!
thank you for your support too bro, nice meeting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin ong View Post
I have been there so many times for my car and always recommend my friends.

Good, friendly and most importantly honest service

thank for your regular support as well bro.....today Friday liao leh....you say say wed wanna bring one 6 series down to check
__________________
AF Motorworkz
66, Kaki Bukit Ave 6,
ARK@KB, Singapore 417895
Tel - 6384 9931
Fax - 6384 9932
Mobile - 9082 8282
24hrs Towing Service - 8777 1161
HeiYuEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 02:11 PM   #136
sen_jie
Senior Dragon
 
sen_jie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,319
Default

Hi bro,

do you sell accessories such as full set of car mat and leather wrap for steering wheel?
sen_jie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 03:16 PM   #137
HeiYuEr

Garfield
 
HeiYuEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sen_jie View Post
Hi bro,

do you sell accessories such as full set of car mat and leather wrap for steering wheel?

car mat we don't do...can order from online and they deliver to you, we can order for you if you want.

leather wrap for steering wheel, u will need to leave your car down for like maybe 1-2 days depend on the shop schedule, do you need your car everyday?
__________________
AF Motorworkz
66, Kaki Bukit Ave 6,
ARK@KB, Singapore 417895
Tel - 6384 9931
Fax - 6384 9932
Mobile - 9082 8282
24hrs Towing Service - 8777 1161
HeiYuEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 03:29 PM   #138
sen_jie
Senior Dragon
 
sen_jie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiYuEr View Post
car mat we don't do...can order from online and they deliver to you, we can order for you if you want.

leather wrap for steering wheel, u will need to leave your car down for like maybe 1-2 days depend on the shop schedule, do you need your car everyday?
May i know the cost of a carmat for a toyota wish 2016 model.

yes i use my car daily. if can do on the spot. that will be optimal (i can wait 2 to 3 hrs )
sen_jie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 02:20 PM   #139
HeiYuEr

Garfield
 
HeiYuEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sen_jie View Post
May i know the cost of a carmat for a toyota wish 2016 model.

yes i use my car daily. if can do on the spot. that will be optimal (i can wait 2 to 3 hrs )
carmat for 3M standard grade at $220.00
for 3M superior grade at $260.00
boot not included.

2016 model.....steering wheel leather peel off liao?
__________________
AF Motorworkz
66, Kaki Bukit Ave 6,
ARK@KB, Singapore 417895
Tel - 6384 9931
Fax - 6384 9932
Mobile - 9082 8282
24hrs Towing Service - 8777 1161
HeiYuEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2016, 03:06 PM   #140
sen_jie
Senior Dragon
 
sen_jie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiYuEr View Post
carmat for 3M standard grade at $220.00
for 3M superior grade at $260.00
boot not included.

2016 model.....steering wheel leather peel off liao?
hahaha, i dun like the raw feel on the original steering wheel. Prefer to have leather "protection"
sen_jie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)