Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Flowerhorn Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2010, 12:56 AM   #21
Pyreness
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejita View Post
Hopefully, he will become better and better under your care bro.
Honestly, for me, it doesn't really matter if your fish is considered ZZ, Kamalau or Kamfa, a nice MP fish will always be a nice MP fish to me.
Honestly it also doesnt matters to me either but its seen like whenever ppl start using tis KML you will see things flying....so by starting a thread and start sharing some pixs so that all bros here can learn and share more ...as there are more and more ppl coming back to FH keeping
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAO LUO View Post
ha ,, this one i like it ..... Song Is the word ............
you every nice fish aso like wan lah....ai song mai kai tein
Old 21-11-2010, 01:10 AM   #22
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyreness View Post
Honestly it also doesnt matters to me either but its seen like whenever ppl start using tis KML you will see things flying....so by starting a thread and start sharing some pixs so that all bros here can learn and share more ...as there are more and more ppl coming back to FH keeping

you every nice fish aso like wan lah....ai song mai kai tein
don't worry bro, this will be the first kml thread in history without flaming & UFOs.

Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it won't be a good time.
Use imgur for your photos sharing
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.imgur.mobile
Old 21-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #23
cucumber
Senior Dragon

For me, 1st look at the body shape... if zz shape... out.

That may be a reason why it takes time for a fish to be categorize as a KML coz features like shape also take time to develop.
Old 21-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #24
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

In my opinion, this is a very good thread on kml and a good example of how discussion should be carried out in a forum. It would have been better if TS has posted KL's pictorial features of a GM in the first post before his fish's pic becos readers can use the former as a basis of comparision with the latter.

My second opinion is that it is good to explain about the indo comp criteria for KML category because I noticed that previous comments n criticism have shown a lack of knowledge on the rules & regulation. It is like we play a game without knowing the rules and inadvertently we will get into trouble with other players and the referee. However, commenting on the merits and demerits of other organizer's rules is a no no becos it is too sensitive an issue and we have no right to do so.
Old 22-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #25
Alvin_Tan

Good informative thread on KML. Somehow for me, I tend to associate KML traits compared to "Elvis" above. Even if I'm told there's a long lost strain of the KML cryo-genetically preserved somewhere, if it does look a dang like Elvis, I wouldn't take a second look. It is like the epitome of FH . . . again, that's just me.

Old 22-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #26
Pyreness
Dragon

Thanxx to all bro who have share their points and view....especially bro Bejita who share how they cat the fishes and why the changes as the fish grows...so as promise here the full view of the pic i share.....IMO the tail is the minus point for him....as for the the color and pearly hope as he grows he will get nicer....
From head to tail ard +/- 15cm.....any comment on him are welcome...

Last edited by Pyreness; 02-01-2011 at 02:20 AM.
Old 22-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #27
v80
Endangered Dragon

This post is strictly for sharing purposes only. No other intention...I dun koe who r the owner of these 2 FH..Sorry tat I use yr pictures without permission. I quote this pics n view..strictly for sharing as information.

This 2 FH pictures n views taken from other website that look like GM to most of us..But it has a certain percentage characteristics of ZZ. The view is from Bro Bejita. Thanks to the picture contributor and Bro Bejita for yr view.

As for the 1st picture, it has a more ZZ characteristics. It has flower line, colour tone, mouth (look at the lip) and the eyes of ZZ

As for the 2nd picture, it has the flower line and the lip that look like ZZ..
Other areas to look at also is the hardness of the tail, thickness of the body and the body muscle (which have more muscular body shape compare to ZZ)
All this aspects can’t see in the pictures...

Hope all this info is useful for our future reference.
Closed Thread