Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 21-07-2007, 07:36 PM   #71
Dene

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolngoh View Post
Sonds like the excuse I give my GF to massage her boobs... to prevent breast cancer.

I think that if Gill curl earl stage, dun even need to stress the Aro, just condition your water and the aro recovers by itself.

I believe the massaging part but the chasing the aro part until it is exhausted is simply ridiculous. I don't think you should be recommending this to people here.

Are you gonna be responsible if something happens you their aro during the chasing.

hahaha... your GF agree with your excuse or not bro??

anyway, i dont agree with your comments! bro rumraisin is sharing his method to cure gill curl here. its up to ppl in here either to use this method or not. n if choose to try it, should DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

its RIDICULOUS to ask bro rumraisin to be responsible if anything happen to your aro when u decide to use this massage method to cure your aro gill curl. HE'S JUST SHARING....

Old 21-07-2007, 07:50 PM   #72
rumraisin

Quote:
Sonds like the excuse I give my GF to massage her boobs... to prevent breast cancer.

I think that if Gill curl earl stage, dun even need to stress the Aro, just condition your water and the aro recovers by itself.

I believe the massaging part but the chasing the aro part until it is exhausted is simply ridiculous. I don't think you should be recommending this to people here.

Are you gonna be responsible if something happens you their aro during the chasing.

sorry, i wouldn't give a lame excuse like u! if i wanna give my GF a massage, it's becoz she & i both wanted it.

pls be constructive & read all the threads first b4 making a criticism. i've already said nth times, that correcting water conditions in the early stage could cure the GC problem.

let me make it clear... i'm sharing my experience here, which been tested & proven for me, but you be your own judge to do whatever u wanna do to your aro.

let me ask u this... u don't think using the cutting & trimming method, so popularly accepted by many, would be stressful to your aro? i'm just sharing with u that there are other methods, at least tested & proven by me & the shifu who has taught me this, not just heresay!

i say this... if all criteria fits for using the massage method & i tell you i will cure your aro's GC for you then i will take 100% responsibility. but with your anger i will reject your request, mr lincolngoh!

Old 21-07-2007, 07:52 PM   #73
rumraisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene View Post
really salute u bro rumraisin for taking your time to answer each n every comments given my bros here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene View Post
hahaha... your GF agree with your excuse or not bro??

anyway, i dont agree with your comments! bro rumraisin is sharing his method to cure gill curl here. its up to ppl in here either to use this method or not. n if choose to try it, should DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

its RIDICULOUS to ask bro rumraisin to be responsible if anything happen to your aro when u decide to use this massage method to cure your aro gill curl. HE'S JUST SHARING....
THANK YOU BRO.... really appreciate your understanding!

Old 21-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #74
lincolngoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumraisin View Post
sorry, i wouldn't give a lame excuse like u! if i wanna give my GF a massage, it's becoz she & i both wanted it.

pls be constructive & read all the threads first b4 making a criticism. i've already said nth times, that correcting water conditions in the early stage could cure the GC problem.

let me make it clear... i'm sharing my experience here, which been tested & proven for me, but you be your own judge to do whatever u wanna do to your aro.

let me ask u this... u don't think using the cutting & trimming method, so popularly accepted by many, would be stressful to your aro? i'm just sharing with u that there are other methods, at least tested & proven by me & the shifu who has taught me this, not just heresay!

i say this... if all criteria fits for using the massage method & i tell you i will cure your aro's GC for you then i will take 100% responsibility. but with your anger i will reject your request, mr lincolngoh!
I don't need your help with gill ops thank you, I've performed many by myself on friend's aros. If you read carefully I think massaging is ok, but I think Transmore or a firm hand is enough.

What I am against and angry about, is chasing the Aro around. I am sure that could cause problems that are more serious than the one you are trying to cure. It's dangerous and stupid to chase and stress the aro until exhastion, That is the part I am totally against.

GO read previous post, many people agree with me.

Maybe next time you need an operation, we can put you out by exercising you until you faint or you are too exhasuted to care.

Old 21-07-2007, 08:41 PM   #75
Tass
Arofanatic

Great info Bro. thks 4 sharing............
Old 21-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #76
rumraisin

your advocating the use of ice & transmore...
Quote:
Hmmmm why not use ice or a few drops of transmore.

Chasing the aro could result in it jumping out or banging the glass really hard(I heard from my friend that bang glass hard can die, haven't experience it myself), barbel damage or worse.

How do you avoid that?
my reply to you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumraisin View Post
good pts bro...

there are situations where using transmore is a must. i.e. eye surgery; extra long flights, etc. for a short & simple OP like the gill curl, using transmore MAY become a risk.

if you keep the tank's water at a very low level & follow procedure #2,#3,#4, and be real gentle with your mov't, the fish should be okay. there's no set rule to go about it, since very aro has different temperament. but just be GENTLE yet firm. rest assured you're doing a good thing for it, your aro will appreciate you afterwards. being skittish here is not a good thing... might even spook the aro to do the things you mentioned!
Quote:
I don't need your help with gill ops thank you, I've performed many by myself on friend's aros. If you read carefully I think massaging is ok, but I think Transmore or a firm hand is enough.

What I am against and angry about, is chasing the Aro around. I am sure that could cause problems that are more serious than the one you are trying to cure. It's dangerous and stupid to chase and stress the aro until exhastion, That is the part I am totally against.

GO read previous post, many people agree with me.

Maybe next time you need an operation, we can put you out by exercising you until you faint or you are too exhasuted to care.
bro, i'm really sorry i didn't completely agree with you on the ICE & Transmore method. you didn't have to take it so personal. imo, there is a potential risk in using ice & transmore. inaccurate dosage and residual toxicity could easily occur by mistake or carelessness, which i think is potentially riskier than working your aro around the tank (chasing if u will.)
reference: http://arofanatics.com/forums/archiv...p/t-72746.html

also, is it really more humane to see your aro in ice & transmore than "excercising" your aro around the tank... let ppl decide for themselves. we all love our aros and i'm sure none of us would wanna put our beloved into unnecessary stress, let alone danger.

Quote:
...Sonds like the excuse I give my GF to massage her boobs... to prevent breast cancer...
...Maybe next time you need an operation, we can put you out by exercising you until you faint or you are too exhasuted to care.
Your ethical standards here match that of your method in preventing breast cancer!

Old 21-07-2007, 10:24 PM   #77
rumraisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tass View Post
Great info Bro. thks 4 sharing............
thank you for reading it!

Old 21-07-2007, 11:44 PM   #78
Tustar
Senior Dragon

perhpas would be good if there a vid to show how it could be done..

but would sae this is more fr smaller size aro tat can be handled / pond for u to go in and hold on the aro firmly.
Old 21-07-2007, 11:56 PM   #79
BuWaC

Ok, now calm down people, its a piece of infos for sharing, no need heated argument, u may choose not to take on this practice but let's not turn this into an ugly squabbling ground can?

Old 22-07-2007, 12:20 AM   #80
corn
Dragon

bro rumraisin is simply sharing with us his experience pertaining to his method. Not advocating we need to follow his method. Personally I appreciate that. Upz to you bro!