Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 09-06-2003, 09:22 AM   #11
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
ya, that's the shop. Wonder why they suddenly put green things in water.

got new fish from qh har ? wow .. must show us hor. I went there and came back empty handed.
You mean they normaly don't have green water? The glass tubs are a damn cool feature becoz of the green water, indoor ones somemore.

QH was damn crowded yesterday. Got a lot of uncles and anties picking fengshui gf. Good hor? The more pple like GF the better for us GF lovers.
Old 09-06-2003, 09:27 AM   #12
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberET
see anything besides ranchu?

quick, take photo
Hmm... I can't recall anything special beside the few tubs of Thai Ranchus.

I wonder how come suddenly everywhere also got many Thai Ranchu hor. A month ago it was like... Thais are quite rare. Now even got $5 thumb-sized ones.
Old 09-06-2003, 09:30 AM   #13
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by Mitsukake
No comments for me..but i think the owner of the farm will be
lalalalala i keep $1.50 ranchu~ as long its a fish can liao for me grade of goldfish is not really affect me................
Good attitude! My fishes also cheap cheap ones but sometimes I wonder if I should buy better quality ones. Afterall, it takes the same amount of effort to raise them.
Old 09-06-2003, 09:38 AM   #14
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
don't forget to show us your new collection...
Me again.

Just realized that I have posted some pics of the ranchu I bought a few days ago at The Fish Tank. It's under "My Ranchu - Doraemon." Please comment and don't feel shy to be frank .... Thanks!
Old 09-06-2003, 09:56 AM   #15
CyberET

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
Hmm... I can't recall anything special beside the few tubs of Thai Ranchus.

I wonder how come suddenly everywhere also got many Thai Ranchu hor. A month ago it was like... Thais are quite rare. Now even got $5 thumb-sized ones.
cause sg no longer considered SARS affected, then maybe easier for sg citizens to go over to get fishy? but i don't think such things should affect big companies like qianhu much.. anyway, after the lifting, i think straits could have nice ranchus coming soon, hehe
Old 09-06-2003, 09:59 AM   #16
CyberET

Quote:
Me again.

Just realized that I have posted some pics of the ranchu I bought a few days ago at The Fish Tank. It's under "My Ranchu - Doraemon." Please comment and don't feel shy to be frank .... Thanks!
heh, cute nose like white headgrowth at the front

not sure if i'm right, but the side scales looks wierd to me
Old 09-06-2003, 10:02 AM   #17
CyberET

Quote:
Good attitude! My fishes also cheap cheap ones but sometimes I wonder if I should buy better quality ones. Afterall, it takes the same amount of effort to raise them.
same sentiment.. but i've only kept gfs for only 3 months so far i think now hesitating if i should dive into the $50 ranchu thingy, later cannot handle, die, then haiz..
Old 09-06-2003, 10:08 AM   #18
Demekin

bro happy, looks chinese fish to me. scale bo swee. But I just saw your pic on how to select ranchu ... wah ... i print it out and put in my wallet. anytime go see fish must take out master buddha selection technique.

That TP shop I think green water is some green medication.
Old 09-06-2003, 09:14 PM   #19
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
bro happy, looks chinese fish to me. scale bo swee. But I just saw your pic on how to select ranchu ... wah ... i print it out and put in my wallet. anytime go see fish must take out master buddha selection technique.

That TP shop I think green water is some green medication.
Wallet size only ah? I printed mine A4 size and pasted on the wall leow... coz I still can't get it right whenever I buy ranchu.

Har?? Those are medication ah? Chey! Luckily I forgot to ask the boss to gimme some to bring home for my fishes!
Old 09-06-2003, 10:57 PM   #20
Demekin

Quote:
Wallet size only ah? I printed mine A4 size and pasted on the wall leow... coz I still can't get it right whenever I buy ranchu.

Har?? Those are medication ah? Chey! Luckily I forgot to ask the boss to gimme some to bring home for my fishes!
Paste on wall how to bring out. Now I printed and make sure every time i see ranchu must use it to compare.