Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 28-07-2003, 12:37 AM   #41
goldies

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
I was going to but my previous appointment ran late. It was 2 when I was done and... I figured nothing left leow. Erm... so did anyone pick up you?
i may have a better chance if i'm a jap
Old 28-07-2003, 12:43 AM   #42
goldies

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
just like ozeki ranchu club yearly competition... the person has got the lobang and money wins.
if i dont rem wrongly, u mentioned ozeki is a non-profit organisation, then what's the purpose of winning the club competition just by importing the ranchu just to win the competition?? koi i can understand since they are commercial and if they win the competition, it is a boost for their biz, but for a non-profit organisation?? dont make sense hor??
Old 28-07-2003, 12:51 AM   #43
Xerovix

it is love and passion, dude.

and yes, you rem wronly... i never mentioned that before even though i posted so much rubbish here.

Quote:
Originally posted by goldies
if i dont rem wrongly, u mentioned ozeki is a non-profit organisation, then what's the purpose of winning the club competition just by importing the ranchu just to win the competition?? koi i can understand since they are commercial and if they win the competition, it is a boost for their biz, but for a non-profit organisation?? dont make sense hor??
Old 28-07-2003, 12:59 AM   #44
goldies

Quote:

and yes, you rem wronly... i never mentioned that before even though i posted so much rubbish here.
ops! sorry is bro HB who mentioned that.

if it is really love and passion, then the more it doesnt make sense
Old 28-07-2003, 01:01 AM   #45
kbwong_mail

Quote:

A friend told me he did put an ads in the newpaper this sat.
But cannot find leh! Wanted to call him that day to ask about the price.
Old 28-07-2003, 01:08 AM   #46
Xerovix

for frame, glory and wealth?

Quote:
ops! sorry is bro HB who mentioned that.

if it is really love and passion, then the more it doesnt make sense
Old 28-07-2003, 01:14 AM   #47
goldies

Quote:
for frame, glory and wealth?
u mean there is a monetory reward for winning? then the cash must be huge to cover the cost

as for fame and gory, i think they must be very stupid to do that since ultimately, the only 2 fellow everyone knows are Alvin and Ron
Old 28-07-2003, 01:26 AM   #48
Xerovix

another post lacking substance...

Quote:
u mean there is a monetory reward for winning? then the cash must be huge to cover the cost

as for fame and gory, i think they must be very stupid to do that since ultimately, the only 2 fellow everyone knows are Alvin and Ron
Old 28-07-2003, 01:31 AM   #49
Demekin

Quote:
Originally posted by kbwong_mail
A friend told me he did put an ads in the newpaper this sat.
But cannot find leh! Wanted to call him that day to ask about the price.
next time hor, write email lah and talk more to him lah.

Finally I got my kashino ranchu liao. Probably leftover so price a little attractive. dun ask how much, erh ... cannot say one, but more expensive than any of my fish I got. Beginner lah, master say one, so dun get good one to learn. got a little flaw on the fish ... both of them fish scales drop a few pieces. probably noone like to see this flaws when spending a lot of money. side view of the fish ... wah lan ehhhhhhhhh ... si bay pai kua ... machiam got someone hammer on the back. one lobang.

already spend my whole nite to get the tub ready for the 2 fellow .. more tired than i keep chinese fish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kashino ranchu.jpg (23.7 KB, 159 views)

Last edited by Demekin; 28-07-2003 at 01:35 AM.
Old 28-07-2003, 01:36 AM   #50
CyberET

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
next time hor, write email lah and talk more to him lah.

Finally I got my kashino ranchu liao. Probably leftover so price a little attractive. dun ask how much, erh ... cannot say one, but more expensive than any of my fish I got. Beginner lah, master say one, so dun get good one to learn. got a little flaw on the fish ... both of them fish scales drop a few pieces. probably noone like to see this flaws when spending a lot of money.

already spend my whole nite to get the tub ready for the 2 fellow .. more tired than i keep chinese fish.
hehe.. i like their neat scales and the right one tail.. aiya, at long as next time recover swee swee can liaoz at least will be happy next time when u think back of it's initial look